• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did billups, cousins, gay etc stay down for a while when they tore theirs ? I know Kobe sat for a bit before struggling to walk and hit the ft

Durant was able to stay standing and if he tore his Achilles it seemed like he wasn’t struggling as much to walk off

For the life of me i don't know why GS detractors are hoping for them to go out like this, if anything it gives KD more reason to come back Especially if this run is ended off of an injury.

How long do mild calf strains take to heal?

I think it depends on the grade. "Mild" sounds like grade 1 or 2, which seems like a miracle given the optics and the internet chiming in on similar injuries. He'll probably miss at LEAST the first few games of the WCF. They said he's not even being re-evaluated until next week. Doubt dude will be rushing back either, given it's supposed to be a big summer for him financially.

As it stands, the Warriors only championship without KD was against a depleted Cavs team in the 2015 Finals. They are four years older with less depth and many more miles on them. I think Warriors fans are a little delusional that they can win without KD. Their margin for error is very small. Don’t come with maximum effort? They lose. Foul trouble, they lose. Another injury, they lose. Klay or Steph have a bad shooting night? They lose. Everything needs to go right for them to have a chance without KD, and even then it might not be enough.
Sure that's a valid argument, but I don't think Houston has shown that they could close out games. Game 4, they had the lead and allowed the Warriors to back-to-back chances to win the game. They played to not lose within that last 5 minute stretch.

I don't think it's delusional to believe the Warriors can win the series. Steph and Klay seemed to have found their touch. Andre's knee doesn't seem to be an issue. The key thing for the Warriors is to have an additional contributor off the bench outside of Looney.

Houston has to do their part too. Play the full 48 minutes and allow Harden to be aggressive all game long. Be cut throat about holding the lead in the 4th.

Fun series.

The non hooper in says 7-10 days. The hoop crowd here will say rub some dirt and get ready for game 6.
Man, all I know is calf strains suck. Had two of those from basketball and one from tennis where my calf bruised up and turned purple and black.

KD not playing game 6

Life is Good
DB44C693-4155-488F-B866-05FA6E75BE51.gif

Wouldn’t play if I was kd... mess around and end up injuring it worst ....: don’t think he plays again this season

Back
Top Bottom