Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D70z-rDXsAA8SAQ.jpg

Game Day. Whaddup NT fam! Been busy (got two young kids at home) so I haven’t posted in here since last round when Raps were down 0-2 to the Bucks.

As a Raptor fan I'm super-stoked! Yeah we hear all the noise:
-Warriors are heavily favoured and gonna dummy the Raps
-Kawhi's leaving after this, probably to LAC
All Raptors fans know these are the likely outcomes. ALL OF US. So while it would suck for one/both to happen, it ain't like this would come as some crazy shock that blindsides us either.

Anyways, back to the positive energy. Been waiting since literally day 1 for these Finals. Still kept my ticket stub from the first game in franchise history.
29F9861D-3B71-469C-91B3-E7CA6987FBC0.jpeg

I was there that day, and best believe I'll be there in attendance for The Finals Game 1 tonight and will be cheering my *** off. LET'S GO RAPTORS!!

Toronto in 6 @elpablo21 , we gonna shock the world!

dope bro. happy for you as a fan. have fun tonight. Hope you guys only lose by 13 minimum.

Game Day. Whaddup NT fam! Been busy (got two young kids at home) so I haven’t posted in here since last round when Raps were down 0-2 to the Bucks.

As a Raptor fan I'm super-stoked! Yeah we hear all the noise:
-Warriors are heavily favoured and gonna dummy the Raps
-Kawhi's leaving after this, probably to LAC
All Raptors fans know these are the likely outcomes. ALL OF US. So while it would suck for one/both to happen, it ain't like this would come as some crazy shock that blindsides us either.

Anyways, back to the positive energy. Been waiting since literally day 1 for these Finals. Still kept my ticket stub from the first game in franchise history.
29F9861D-3B71-469C-91B3-E7CA6987FBC0.jpeg

I was there that day, and best believe I'll be there in attendance for The Finals Game 1 tonight and will be cheering my *** off. LET'S GO RAPTORS!!

Toronto in 6 @elpablo21 , we gonna shock the world!
Damn you and superfan been there since day 1 FRFR!. Not a raptors fan but I love Kawhi's game, best of luck to us (you already know I put some thangs down on the Raps!)

You act like the Warriors are going to have to hide anyone. Kawhi aint forcing switches or looking for them to get his.

Cats out here acting like its the Cavs, this aint there offense.

If Boogie is getting toasted what is Gasol gonna do? These guys are literally the same player at this point

What in the blue hell does Gasol getting toasted have to do with Boogie? Gahleee man

So damn so pressed to say something :lol:

Using the way he gets his points as a way to downgrade Steph’s ranking as a player is ridiculous. Using picks properly, moving with out the ball, always being able to get into a open spot are all skills. He should be given credit for being elite at all those things.

The points about his defense are valid though, IMO. During the Warriors run he’s had the benefit of always being surrounded by top level defenders in Klay, Dray and Iggy, so there’s little pressure on him on that end. That’s part of why I can’t entertain Steph in any GOAT discussion. Steph’s career achievements might look a little different if he didn’t have the benefit of being supported by multiple elite defenders during his prime.

.... pippen harper and rodman?

we just shouldnt diminish a players greatness with who he played with period. especially these elite players at a level few will ever reach

.... pippen harper and rodman?

we just shouldnt diminish a players greatness with who he played with period. especially these elite players at a level few will ever reach
and look at the great magic played with. and kareem. shaq; and kobe.

great players are great players. curry also plays with shaun livingston. if our greatness is also dependent on our teammates, why isnt shaun better? he's playing with one of the best ever.

If you're real contenders Raptors, you'll take of game 1 tonight. I think the Warriors will start slow and start nipping at the lead throughout the night. I still think the Raptors roles will fold as a whole.

Last edited:
Mike was an all NBA defensive player in his own right though.
not disputing that. im just talking about the notion of currys legacy being diminished by having great defenders around him. it shouldnt be. i never understand the steph hate. it seems like he gets the least amount of superstar calls, he stays out of trouble, he doesnt make excuses or throw his team under the bus, dude is prolific and one of the greatest ever at his position.... i feel like people legit hate him for no real reason besides theyre the definition of a hater.

not disputing that. im just talking about the notion of currys legacy being diminished by having great defenders around him. it shouldnt be. i never understand the steph hate. it seems like he gets the least amount of superstar calls, he stays out of trouble, he doesnt make excuses or throw his team under the bus, dude is prolific and one of the greatest ever at his position.... i feel like people legit hate him for no real reason besides theyre the definition of a hater.
Its not hate pointing out that Steph has never been an all NBA defender it's facts. You mentioned Pippen and them and thought you forgot Mike was a beast defensively as well as offensively.

Last edited:
Raptors in 6

As long as Kawhi isn’t hurt and KD doesn’t come back, the raptors are the better team.

Admittedly I sold gsw short without KD against Houston but without KD for an entire series without HC against a really good raptors team (they’re better than their already really good metrics)?

Raptors

Warriors take game 1. Take home court advantage. Take home the bad joints in the stands too.

how the line open from raps +2 to now -1
that much money has been put on the raps? who are the refs?

I think the Raptors, after coming off something historic and very emotional, might be the ones who come out flat.

I don't think it's a knock on Steph to say he's an average defender, it's just the truth. He won't be up there with the MJs, Kobes, Brons, and even KDs of the world cause he was never an elite 2 way player. He won't be up there with Kareem or Magic because of lack of resume. There's definitely a limit to how far on the all time ranking list he can climb up.

Its not hate pointing out that Steph has never been an all NBA defender it's facts. You mentioned Pippen and them and thought you forgot Mike was a beast defensively as well as offensively.

.... i never said u were guilty of hate. i was making a general statement that i dont get the hate he gets in general. and you cant forget mikes skill. only ones who debate it are lebron stans

Back
Top Bottom