• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raptors fans don't let these KD fanny pack wearing dudes make you feel guilty about KD being lied to by his teams doctors and coaches

They want to take their frustrations out on Raptors fans, but are giving the Warriors ownership and doctors a free pass on hurting KD

See warriors fans don't really care about KD. They just like the fact KD makes their team nearly impossible to beat. When he leaves they'll treat him just like the Raptors fans did.

this is what happens when you base your opinion on what you hear from charles barkley

GSW recruited KD to keep him away from other teams and make their path to championships easier. Then when it looked like he was leaving they pressured him to come back and now that he's injured he won't be able to help other teams. Makes you wonder..

if that was our end play, no wonder we're the villains. great storyline for a bleacher report article but hardly true

GSW recruited KD to keep him away from other teams and make their path to championships easier. Then when it looked like he was leaving they pressured him to come back and now that he's injured he won't be able to help other teams. Makes you wonder..

The way they babied Klay's injury (who has never really been in play for leaving) vs KD (who was always thought as leaving) and even Looney to a lesser extent (who was going to be difficult to retain) throws up A LOT of red flags to me.

Bob Meyers crocodile tears at the press conference sealed the deal. Who talks like that if they ain’t feeling guilty

Who wished a career ending injury on Lebron? Yea every body got jokes off about the cramps and the acting that he does exaggerating every little knick but dudes wishing and hoping he got hurt? I haven't even seen that in the haters thread and I'm a charter member.

Happens all the time, but here's just a few examples.

318734C3-81F3-4E1B-9D8D-E2985337E6B7.jpeg

83AAA756-5848-4B75-B8F0-EB5F80608223.jpeg

C7C37702-9B1A-4CE1-8C71-562D51FEC6CF.jpeg

3A4A8A16-D9C8-4AE4-B0BF-BC763A9FE4FB.jpeg

Ultimately KD a grown man and he made the choice to take a big risk. I'm sure NBA players are acutely aware of how fans fawn over superstars that play through injuries or illness, and maybe Durant wanted that to be part of his legacy. We idolize the supermen that get it done no matter what and call that greatness. I hope KD realizes that he doesn't owe **** to anybody in the league and that he prioritizes his health in the future, **** the noise.

I didn't equate it as anything
The proof is in the results

The proof is in the result for the warriors. With KD they have two championships and would be well on their way to a third sans injury. That’s not proof that KD is a good fit for the warriors? What nba have you been watching?

Love how dudes were screaming van vleet locking curry, same way they said dellevedova was...same outcome. Boy bopping.

I would love to see the updated numbers cause Steph hasn't shot well overall this series except game 3 where Kyle Lowry got most all those buckets. He shot horribly in game 4 and was awful in the 2nd half last night too. FVV has definitely had some boneheaded fouls but don't think Steph has gone crazy by any stretch against him.

The way they babied Klay's injury (who has never really been in play for leaving) vs KD (who was always thought as leaving) and even Looney to a lesser extent (who was going to be difficult to retain) throws up A LOT of red flags to me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Put the pipe down yall

He's a top 10 talent, regardless of his resume.

I think he'll finish in the top 10 once his career is done.

He's arguably the greatest scorer of all-time, with stats aside.
Man no. Y’all have such low standards and want to make everyone top 10.

A couple simple questions to yourself should answer this.

1. Is he better than Kobe?

No!

So he’s not in the top 10

2. Does he have the resume or stats to prove otherwise?

No!

So he’s not top 10

Last edited:
Wait what? That doesn’t even make sense? So because he’s not better than Kobe he can’t better than 9 other players??

What...??

Wait what? That doesn’t even make sense? So because he’s not better than Kobe he can’t better than 9 other players??

What...??
Kobe is not in the top 10

Top 10 is usually ranked

You said you’re smart, figure it out

Back
Top Bottom