Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D9DmStSU8AAs5Nx.jpg:large

One team got the finals, the other didn't. One team has one 3 or of 5 finals, the other team hasn't won a chip in decades. One team still competed with injuries in the playoffs while the other sat at home in the playoffs without a glimmer of hope in the horizon. Two different teams. One is ranked #2 while the other is rank in the high 20's at best.
both teams aint the 2019 NBA world champions. 2nd place is first loser.

Draymond wouldn't have called KD and asked him to sign with GS if they didnt need him to win a championship
The GM wouldn't have signed KD if they didnt need him to win a championship
They signed him in the off season after they had just made history blowing a 3-1 lead in the Finals
so basically #lebronsfault

Masai had his credential the whole time:

“Excuse me sir, your not white can I see your credentials/Id”

I’ve been in that situation before all to well.
Did someone offer to pay a mod to ban you yet? Has someone suggested that you are the problem as to why racism wont end, and that white supremacy isn't the problem?

If not, I am shocked. Perhaps if you could speak Egyptian like I can, the tables would turn a bit quicker.
:lol:

Credentials in hand
16385D4A-1936-4EB1-BCE4-BE05A160EDE5.jpeg

That Officer and that police dept gonna look funny in the light for saying he didn’t have credentials in hand.
I want the devil to be put on the spot, national spotlight. Humiliation, degradation. If this was anything close to an attempt for revenge, the humiliation of that white owner Mark Stevens who pushed Kyle Lowery, it needs to be addressed. Day to day my disgust and actions towards white privilege and those who live with it, becomes ever more justified.

Draymond wouldn't have called KD and asked him to sign with GS if they didnt need him to win a championship
The GM wouldn't have signed KD if they didnt need him to win a championship
They signed him in the off season after they had just made history blowing a 3-1 lead in the Finals

So the 73-9 warriors needed the 2nd best player in the league to defeat a team they already beat in the finals the year prior?

A192E4D6-0EC6-4877-BDE6-283FCB3A8E03.jpeg

So the 73-9 warriors needed the 2nd best player in the league to defeat a team they already beat in the finals the year prior?

A192E4D6-0EC6-4877-BDE6-283FCB3A8E03.jpeg

tenor.gif

Steph has proven to not be that guy. They absolutely NEEDED KD. This isn't up for debate anymore.

Last edited:
GS didn’t need KD. And if we want to get factual and throw feelings aside KD cost them the title this year because not only did his paycheck kill the bench he also sat out when it mattered most. He cost them 2 fold

tenor.gif

Steph has proven to not be that guy. They absolutely NEEDED KD This isn't up for debate anymore.
“Da best point guard” *not based on stats but more so on knowledges gained from pick up ymca basketball every other week* :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom