• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gasol doesnt get enough credit either for this Finals run.

Whole Raptor team is one most disciplined teams I've seen. Everyone knows their role, the defense is A1. Just a bunch of high IQ players with 1 superstar.
They kinda remind me of the 2011 Mavericks, who relied on their defence.
They have one superstar in Kawhi, a couple great players past their prime, and some solid role-players.
The 2011 Mavericks had some crazy depth.

True. But this is Steph we're talking about. The GOAT PG of all time. Elevated praise means elevated play. He's not the 1st star to be double teamed.

Hmmm.... but just a couple days ago you said the following. NOW, it's well he was getting double and triple teamed.
Is it Oochie Wally Wally or is it One Mic?

dumb.PNG
dumb1.PNG
dumb3.PNG

tenor.gif

All I did was post a picture. :lol:

I live rent free in your head :wink:

He's not that good

he's great, da words that would better describe him is a one trick pony, but his one trick is game breaking elite...that said idk why Klay Thompson was always treated as da Luigi of da Splash Bros, when i always thought he was more well rounded than Steph.

he's great, da words that would better describe him is a one trick pony, but his one trick is game breaking elite...that said idk why Klay Thompson was always treated as da Luigi of da Splash Bros, when i always thought he was more well rounded than Steph.
Chill fam... in no way is klay Thompson better than Steph Curry

KD the only player, aside from Ray, that jumped shipped after being jumped by rival gangs and This resulting into joining said rival gang.

Maybe that beat down was the initiations

AD, nah. He didn’t get jumped.
He just got an OG that wanted him to benefit himself and the OG himself + their leading member

Back
Top Bottom