NBA: Issues statement warning cap will drop between 50.4-53.6 million in '10-11

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4312837

knicks080414_1_560.jpg

Think about it.

Kevin Garnett commands about 25 million in his salary. That's almost half the cap! Teams gonna have to actually build teams now rather than quick assemblewith "combinations of LeBron, Wade, Amare, Bosh and Joe Johnson"

laugh.gif

Are NBA ticket prices and apparel going to go down?? I bet not ..The Salary issue is due to bad front office management more than anything..Way too many NBAbums making more than they should riding the bench..Ben Wallaces contract that the Bulls signed him to is the perfect example,,

laugh.gif
So they'll only be able to sign LeBron rather than LeBron and Bosh...

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

The Salary issue is due to bad front office management more than anything..Way too many NBA bums making more than they should riding the bench. The Ben Wallace & Luol Deng contracts the Bulls signed are perfect examples.
fixed

And the Knicks just got their 23 million dollar salary cap tax bill also.

Thank god perhaps this at least helps eliminate ONE stupid contract beginning that year.

laugh.gif
Got damn, so this means the luxury tax is going be set at around like63-65ish million? They're going to be fringe playoff teams in danger of paying tax for the next few years, let alone contending caliber teams.

laugh.gif
Cavs fans are hilarious.

We'll see a thread..."David Stern lied about new salary cap."

Originally Posted by heat23

That's what they're going to look like when LeTape passes gas next to them on the bench
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at these cav fans jumping for joy.
we only have 18mil projected on our salary cap when 2010 free agency comes.
teams are going to let all their free agents and develop through those cheap rookie contracts...smh
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wait wait wait

how the **** did the salary cap only drop ONE million this year but this ****head stern projects that it's 8-10 mil in2010??

and lol at this whole article being written about the knicks.
You cavs fans are some funny people. Holding lebron hostage because he's the only thing that makes your city relevant.

laugh.gif
ain't nobody "holding LeBron hostage"

He plays in my city and I want and expect him to stay. Does that bother you are something?

That statement right there exemplifies the NYC entitlement attitude that fans around the world laugh at.

I didn't write the article.

you EXPECT him to stay in Cleveland. You feel like he owes you and Cleveland just because he was born there. He doesn't owe you squat.

but you wanna talk about knick fans feeling entitled? We don't get lebron whatever we have cap and I'll be fine with that. If you lose lebron your citywill never be heard of on espn again.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

laugh.gif
ain't nobody "holding LeBron hostage"

He plays in my city and I want and expect him to stay. Does that bother you are something?

That statement right there exemplifies the NYC entitlement attitude that fans around the world laugh at.

I didn't write the article.
You sound like a possessive girlfriend.
laugh.gif
@ LeTape.

laugh.gif
at posting a knicks picture. this is just as bad for the cavs and all the other teams gambling on the 2010 sweepstakes.

Back
Top Bottom