NBA Live 2013 Official Thread (I Think EA Can Do It)

Jon Robinson@ESPN_JRob

Just got word that NBA Live will no longer be at the EA Sports media event tomorrow, but will have its own event at a later time.
Owen Good@owengood

Asked EA Sports: "At this stage, will NBA Live 13 release on 10/2, or prior to NBA's 10/30 tipoff?" Reply: "At this stage, yes."
Welp.

It's amazing how EA has bungled any and everything having to do with Live 13 up to this point after their 2+ year hiatus.

If they aren't putting up Live this year, they should update the roster for Live 10. I would play it again everyday.

and operation sports wonders why ea isn't including them in their group of media outlets being updated on thursday.
Because they haven't kissed EA's butt over the years and are asking the question that need to be asked. OS appeals to the hardcore sports gamer and nothing is ever tip toed around. That was public information so why would EA be mad over it? Supposedly, its supposed to be a part of their marketing strategy, but that's not a good one seeing that it doesn't provide confidence to consumers. Considering the fact that they aren't even showing the game tomorrow, I'm writing this one off as dead. Following the negative press at E3, they should have put something together just to give us a better look. We don't even have a cover athlete yet smh.

High hopes to play another NBA Sim . 2K has been weak the past couple years imo and i don't play it anymore.
But why have high hopes for a product that was cancelled 18 months ago. I don't understand. Yea you might want to play an alternative but I don't understand having high hopes for a failure of a project.

And I disagree with the 2K statement. Maybe you have just gotten bored of playing it. THe product is solid. You just can't play with default rosters/sliders to get a great experience.

OS just posted this potential cover art for Live 13:

I don't need realism in my sports game. I just want to have fun. Unless you give me the ability to bounce pass or chest pass on command, make the game simple. Always loved the Live series

If they aren't putting up Live this year, they should update the roster for Live 10. I would play it again everyday.

Man, Live '10 was suprisingly a lot more fun to play that year than 2K, IMO... The FIBA concept was always a nice addition... I agree with the update if possible.

I don't need realism in my sports game. I just want to have fun. Unless you give me the ability to bounce pass or chest pass on command, make the game simple. Always loved the Live series

:pimp: :pimp:

To each its own. I'm the total opposite. Adjusting sliders, game speed, 12 minute quarters, broadcast camera view, etc. are all necessary for me.

First gameplay video:

That **** is terrible. The hell is EA thinking? Looks exactly like Live 2k5 :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom