NBA Live 2013 Official Thread (I Think EA Can Do It)

So much for EA having a bunch of time to work on this game.

The complete Live development team apparently wasn't in place until November of last year, meaning they'll have even less time to work on the game than 2k with 2k13.

What were you most disappointed with?

JR
: “NBA Live 13.

why don't they to a certain extent just drop live on the fifa platform and then make adjustments?

Originally Posted by toine2983

So much for EA having a bunch of time to work on this game.

The complete Live development team apparently wasn't in place until November of last year, meaning they'll have even less time to work on the game than 2k with 2k13.

What were you most disappointed with?

JR
: “NBA Live 13.

They need a DEMO for any chance at this game selling, and judging by the trailer, this game is going to be horrible.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

can someone post a pic of the real andrew bynum doing that pose? It was one of those lurking in the background type pics for media day. 
roll.gif
I lost my mind when i saw that

IMG_0077.jpg
NOOOOOOOO 
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man as much as i know nba live 2013 will be a disappointment, i'm still anticipating the demo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NEVER FORGET

So how long will they push it back? I feel it's gonna be another disappointment.
tired.gif
I hope they prove me wrong.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

"looking like Jesussssss" 
roll.gif

can someone post a pic of the real andrew bynum doing that pose? It was one of those lurking in the background type pics for media day. 
roll.gif

IMG_0077.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YESS!!!   *E A SPORTS!- It's in the game!*  
laugh.gif

roll.gif

IMG_0077.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
YESS!!!   *E A SPORTS!- It's in the game!*  
laugh.gif

Cant wait for the demo..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KDog316s3

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Live '04 > *

This man speaks the truth. Live 04 is the best basketball game of all time. I own it for every system it came out on and own around 8 copies of it.

I didn't have more than 1 copy, but I played the $%%+ out of Live 04. I ran Dynasty with my created player on the Heat. The shoes were ill and the customization was deep. Soundtrack was dope too. One of my favorite bball games of all time. Too bad $ony won't allow backwards compatibility so that I can play it on the PS3.

Live 13 is going to be shown to select media outlets at an event on Thursday.

So I guess there's still some hope.

I just hope this is a game we can all laugh at again 
laugh.gif

RIP. Had high hopes for this I doubt EA ever drops a basketball game again NBA Elite was the nail in the coffin.

Back
Top Bottom