NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

The west is really hard to predict IMO. You got all these solid teams like the Mavericks and Spurs, but they are always falling short at the end of the year.
But if Howard, Terry, and Barea continue to play solid, they are looking mighty fine.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Lets seee
NY to memphis Q rich is proably like
frown.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

Then Memphis to clippers get is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Then Clippers to the T'wolves is
grin.gif
mad.gif

Then Twolves to miami
happy.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
I've missed you Mike, were you suspended?

It just wasn't the same, your mocking of me and everyone else.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to have you back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JA, you do know that ol boy been in here the whole time right? Comeon now......

QRich, I wouldn't unpack any boxes just yet
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Lets seee
frown.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
mad.gif

Then Twolves to miami
happy.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to have you back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JA, you do know that ol boy been in here the whole time right? Come on now......

roll.gif

roll.gif

Since Miami got Q, maybe that will make Cook expendable.
nerd.gif

JA: even though most people on here are going to make fun of us, I think you're absolutely right. Now, I'm not ready to say you guys will be in theFinals, because I think that's going to be LA or SA, but you'll def. make a run if everyone's healthy. I'm still on the boat that LA is eitherunbeatable or going to self destruct, and I think SA, Dallas, and Portland are next in line (if Portland puts it all together and for some reason I don'tsee Denver repeating their season next year).

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Lets seee
frown.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
mad.gif

Then Twolves to miami
happy.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to have you back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
JA, you do know that ol boy been in here the whole time right? Come on now......

roll.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif

How bout NO
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

Lets seee
frown.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
mad.gif

Then Twolves to miami
happy.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to have you back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif

How bout NO
laugh.gif

It was worth a shot.
grin.gif

I just read that Minnesota is gonna trade or waive Mark Blount. It's their fault they signed him to that big contract a few years ago.

Phila NEEDS to get AI. If they are serious about turning the team over to Lou Williams/Jrue Holiday then they're in trouble. I'd seriously doubt theyreturn to the playoffs.

I need Iguodala to PROVE that he's actually going to come in with a monster mentality night in and night out before I trust him to take that team anywhere.

A healthy Brand + AI + AI along with that young talent could irritate some of those heavy hitters up there in the East.

I need Iguodala to PROVE that he's actually going to come in with a monster mentality night in and night out before I trust him to take that team anywhere.

I don't see it happening next year, that's why they need AI. I've said it once, and I'll say it again. Iguodala isn't a no.1 option type ofguy. He MIGHT end up being that guy a few years from now, but he's still not that guy yet and I honestly don't see it happening next season.

Maybe a healthy Brand in the post will give him better scoring opportunities boosting his scoring average, but that's a big IF whether or not Brand will behealthy. I really would like to see AI in Philly though.

AI + AI2 + Thad + Brand + Dalembert

Then, you have a solid bench to go along with that. Iverson can still score with the best of them if he's the main option. I already know Iggy and Thadwill be good defenders on the wing as well.

if iggy can't prove he is the man this year then what makes you think he will in a few years? its now or never for him

Originally Posted by heat23

Lets seee
frown.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
mad.gif

Then Twolves to miami
happy.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Glad to have you back.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

nerd.gif

How bout NO
laugh.gif

It was worth a shot.
grin.gif

How bout.............NO
laugh.gif

Why the long face, I'm just kidding
frown.gif

FRANKFURT -- Germany will be without Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki at next month's European Championship in Poland.

The German basketball federation said Friday that Mavericks owner Mark Cuban would not allow Nowitzki to take part in the championship, even though the forward has played for Germany at several major international events before.

3252.jpg

Nowitzki

Federation president Ingo Weiss said there were no hard feelings, however, and that "we accept this decision completely."

Weiss said that "over the past 10 years, we've had an excellent and reliable partnership with Mark Cuban and the Dallas Mavericks, who always made it possible for Dirk to play for the national team."

Nowitzki said he would have liked to play, "but I can understand Mark Cuban's position."

Cuban confirmed in an e-mail to the Dallas Morning News that he had nixed Nowitzki's participation in the European Championship.

"We had agreed last year that after his Olympics run, he would take a year off," Cuban told the Morning News. "That simple. He is not retiring from International Competition."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report

Not sure if anybody cares, but Anthony Carter re-signed with the Nuggets for the season... as he has done each of the past few summers now.

JR Smith has chosen to wear #5 this year... I wonder what Ty Law will wear?

Back
Top Bottom