NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ Definitely touched El Panda Paul
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Ball was in the throwing hand.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
right back at you.

Here, check out the video of the play. And the reply at the end of the video shows that Pablo avoided the tag.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2009_08_12_lanmlb_sfnmlb_1&mode=wrap

Nice addition for the Hawks...

Updated: August 14, 2009, 9:19 PM ET

[h2]Source: Smith to join 10th team[/h2]
ESPN.com news services

Joe Smith has agreed to a one-year deal with the Atlanta Hawks for the veteran's minimum, a source told ESPN's Ric Bucher on Friday.

Smith, a 6-foot-10, 225-pound center, is a 14-year veteran. He was picked No.1 overall by the Golden State Warriors in 1995 and has played for nine teams.

Smith averaged 10.8 points and 5.5 rebounds with the Cleveland Cavaliers in their first round sweep of the Detroit Pistons. He has career averages of 11.6 points and 6.7 rebounds a game.

I cant believe Riley got a taker for blount, got someone who could give us scoring off the bench and is still an expiring contract
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

ESPN.com news services

Joe Smith has agreed to a one-year deal with the Atlanta Hawks for the veteran's minimum, a source told ESPN's Ric Bucher on Friday.

Smith, a 6-foot-10, 225-pound center, is a 14-year veteran. He was picked No.1 overall by the Golden State Warriors in 1995 and has played for nine teams.

Smith averaged 10.8 points and 5.5 rebounds with the Cleveland Cavaliers in their first round sweep of the Detroit Pistons. He has career averages of 11.6 points and 6.7 rebounds a game.

Very nice addition indeed.

Horford, Smith, Williams, Johnson, Bibby starting with Pachulia, Smith, Evans and Crawford off the bench
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

ESPN.com news services

If only his career would have worked out like everyone thought it was. Man, I remember the hype like it was yesterday

Not sure if anybody cares, but Anthony Carter re-signed with the Nuggets for the season... as he has done each of the past few summers now.

Believe me, in 2-3 years time, he'll be an assistant coach for them
laugh.gif
It's always the last resort for players who find it hard to re-sign to get a deal from other teams.

Joe Smith,
pimp.gif

I knew it was BigMike, but it's not the same being insulted by the UCLAMIKE username, Big Mike is much more intimidating (Yes I know, same dude).
laugh.gif

I'm apart of a 23-person full-person Mock-League, everyone thrown in, would anyone be interested in participating and helping run one?
nerd.gif

Those Sixers jerseys were terrible. I hate jerseys with wide shoulders. They should've stayed with the jerseys they used from 1997-1999. The mesh version,slim shoulders, with the gold "SIXERS" on the chest.

the hawks finally brought in a good post presence, very good pickup. i just hope joe smith still has it in him to play 15 or so minutes with the hawks system

Source: Joe Smith To Join Hawks

Aug 15, 2009 9:31 AM EST

Joe Smith has agreed to a one-year deal with the Hawks, a source told ESPN's Ric Bucher.

The contract is reportedly worth the veteran's minimum.

Smith, the first overall pick in the 1995 NBA Draft, has played for nine teams.

The veteran forward picked Atlanta over Cleveland, where he played last season.

Atlanta Hawks

Good pick up for the hawks

The 76ers are thin in the backcourt, but won't entertain the idea of bringing Allen Iverson back to town.
"Allen Iverson is a very good basketball player," 76ers general manager Ed Stefanski said, according to CSNPhilly.com. "But we don't seehim in our plans with the age of our kids. We are going to go with youth at the point guard position, and I am sure Allen will hook on with someone." whatan idiot...hes BEGGING to come back and you won't even give him a shot

JA, I have a bone to pick with you mister. The Heat finally acquire somebody and we can't get no love on the title?
mad.gif
laugh.gif
J/p.........I'm hella bored

Originally Posted by heat23

JA, I have a bone to pick with you mister. The Heat finally acquire somebody and we can't get no love on the title?
mad.gif
laugh.gif
J/p.........I'm hella bored
But JA decides to put Devean George to GSW in the title? What the hell is that?!
smh.gif

ATL will be hot cause they almost have a same team as last year but it true is they need some one in down low

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i want to see AI retire in PHI... but i want him in a heat uni for this year...

i want see him end in Phi
i dont think he have many min in Heat cause they have many PG and D wayne is SG fosho
i think he will be happy in LAC cause they need SG there

Originally Posted by SLK 102

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i want to see AI retire in PHI... but i want him in a heat uni for this year...

i want see him end in Phi
i dont think he have many min in Heat cause they have many PG and D wayne is SG fosho
i think he will be happy in LAC cause they need SG there

So youre saying Eric Gordon shouldnt be the starting SG? Explain.

Back
Top Bottom