NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

bonafide125 wrote:
Can somebody explain to me what this draft you guys are doing is?

NBA league wide draft. All players are open again, as we were re-starting the NBA. For instance, the first pick will either be LeBron, or Kobe, or Wade, orOden, whatever, and you're basically trying to fill out your 12 man team, much like building a true NBA roster. So you don't want tobe drafting Chris Paul, Deron Williams, D Rose, and Baron Davis, cuz that might not work out well for your team.
laugh.gif

It won't be for any money, or any points, or fantasy stuff or any of that, just something NBA related for us to do during the offseason.

Once JA gets everything in order the way he likes, he will start a brand new thread, and all the activity will be handled in there. This is just to gaugepeople's interest and recruit owners.......

Can I be in on this?

You all need someone taking the Darius Miles' and Quentin Richardsons' of the NBA...
laugh.gif
You pick your team, or is it assigned?

Originally Posted by Kookcle

I want to join but i wont have access to a computer during the weekend

I don't either, is why I recommend to people to get a backup, have someone help you out and what not when busy and stuff. If you find someone you trust towork for ya on weekends, PM em and get yourself a spot.

BTW, all spots are for JA to decide, not me, I'm nobody, just a messenger. He will have final say if ya'll get teams or not.

Originally Posted by CP1708

bonafide125 wrote:
Can somebody explain to me what this draft you guys are doing is?

NBA league wide draft. All players are open again, as we were re-starting the NBA. For instance, the first pick will either be LeBron, or Kobe, or Wade, or Oden, whatever, and you're basically trying to fill out your 12 man team, much like building a true NBA roster. So you don't want to be drafting Chris Paul, Deron Williams, D Rose, and Baron Davis, cuz that might not work out well for your team.
laugh.gif

It won't be for any money, or any points, or fantasy stuff or any of that, just something NBA related for us to do during the offseason.

Once JA gets everything in order the way he likes, he will start a brand new thread, and all the activity will be handled in there. This is just to gauge people's interest and recruit owners.......

that actually doesnt sound bad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

team would get demolished on d though.
btw, theproccess has a nice point. will we be able to give out contracts too? salary cap?
im just trying to make this more interesting
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Im in for this, is there a prize or something and is it all on how the players on the real court this season?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

CP/Blazers, I sent you both templates of the draft thread.

Let me know what's up.
Right now, here is who we have in this thread stating an interest level........

2. Blazers (you REALLY need to change your SN)
laugh.gif

Never been a Blazers fan, just the team name of the school I was playing basketball at when I registered for NT.

I have wondered if any members thought my name was a tribute to the Nanny Stopper...

vo918y.jpg

It's not really about team representation, I don't think.

Get everybody signed up, and everybody drafts their 12 guys.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Well I wouldn't want to pick up any team besides the Nets and JA already said he is going to pick people like we're playing dodgeball. So its fine.Guess I gotta become more popular in S&T
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
i told these guys the same thing back

Sneak -

If you want in and want the Nets, just PM JA.

I do not care what team I have.

As long as Chris Dudley can be one of my assistant coaches on my fantasy team (he would be the free throw coach) I am down with you taking the Nets if you dowant them.

I'm at lunch right now posting from my phone.

I'll set it up once I get home. Draft should start later tonight

Right now, here is who we have in this thread stating an interest level........

1. JA
2. Blazers (you REALLY need to change your SN)
3. CP
4. NAS
5. Chester
6. BigMike
7. BHZ
8. BangDak
9. MeloVP
10. Heat
11. Franchise
12. High Class Scum
13. Do Be Doo
14. JPZ
15. Paul on Tilt
16. EnEyeKayEe
17. Lamar Ownsem
18. Proshares
19. PurpleNurple
20. Not a Sneak
21. Bgetsbusy
22. Truthteller
23. VtotheInay
24. VC3Fan
25. Rck2Sactown
26. Mamba
27. TheProcess
28. GR8
29 KB8 3Qwick

Mateen said something, but never officially commited yet, and the last couple are guys I don't know that well, JA can handle that part of the plan, ya'll better be legit.

We need a couple more, Osh, Allen, OC, anyone else that comes thru want some?

JA, here is the list compiled as of now, if you have other names from PM's and what not, switch around as needed.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom