NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Am I the only one that thinks this JWill signing isn't that big of a deal? He declined big time in MIA and didn't even play this past year, it'snot that easy to just hop back into things.

And I'll say it again, I'm in no way, shape, or form saying the Cavs bench > ORL bench, but you guys are hyping that bench up way too much...remindsme of the AI to Denver trade on here.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

WHIT EBOY will be lucky to get 10 minutes a game so the signing isn't a big deal at all.

sorry for not being up to date one things but why are you guys writing white boy like that nas?

Originally Posted by heat23

WHIT EBOY will be lucky to get 10 minutes a game so the signing isn't a big deal at all.

sorry for not being up to date one things but why are you guys writing white boy like that nas?

he look like a bum the last time he was in the NBA

Anthony Johnson>>>>Jwill

He couldn't even make the knicks roster
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heat23

because the $%@*#$! has that tattooed on his fingers. "whit" on one had and "eboy" on the other. put them together and you get"%@$!$!%+"...

According to ESPN and Memphis reporters, the Grizz are looking to sign one more FA. The three choices look to be Murray, Kinsey or Tinsley.

I'm really hoping for Murray, so Memphis would actually have a scoring veteran off the bench.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

CP/Blazers, I sent you both templates of the draft thread.

Let me know what's up.
Right now, here is who we have in this thread stating an interest level........

1. JA
2. Blazers (you REALLY need to change your SN)
3. CP
4. NAS
5. Chester
6. BigMike
7. BHZ
8. BangDak
9. MeloVP
10. Heat
11. Franchise
12. High Class Scum
13. Do Be Doo
14. JPZ
15. Paul on Tilt
16. EnEyeKayEe
17. Lamar Ownsem
18. Proshares
19. PurpleNurple
20. Not a Sneak
21. Bgetsbusy
22. Truthteller
23. VtotheInay
24. VC3Fan
25. Rck2Sactown
26. Mamba
27. TheProcess

Mateen said something, but never officially commited yet, and the last couple are guys I don't know that well, JA can handle that part of the plan,ya'll better be legit.

We need a couple more, Osh, Allen, OC, anyone else that comes thru want some?

Back
Top Bottom