NBA Offers To Build Indoor Full Court At White House

supafly122

Banned
The White House has an outdoor halfcourt but it isn't up to the all-seasons, all-court basketball ambitions of Barack Obama.
The NBA sees Obama's election as an opportunity for basketball exposure around the world and has offered to help install an indoor full court.Meanwhile, Washington Wizards owner Abe Pollin has offered use of the Verizon Center.

pimp.gif
..this can be moved if it belong in sports, idk if i'm lateeither

I swear to god, if this dude Obama has the NBA put a full court inside the White house.....

pimp.gif

fix the economy... why get rid of 150 jobs NBA?

typical crap... thats all im seeing from this so far

I'm sorry, but Barack being the first black president is going too far... I wish more people paid attention to the issues. I think he was a great electbecause he's actually down to earth, and trying to better our country.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm sorry, but Barack being the first black president is going too far... I wish more people paid attention to the issues. I think he was a great elect because he's actually down to earth, and trying to better our country.

So because he has a hobby, he's not going to be trying to better the country?

i think what people are trying to point out is that the money used to build a full court could be used for other things. but at the same time, you can'ttell people or businesses what to do with their 'earned' money.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm sorry, but Barack being the first black president is going too far... I wish more people paid attention to the issues. I think he was a great elect because he's actually down to earth, and trying to better our country.

So because he has a hobby, he's not going to be trying to better the country?
Do you see George Dubya trading baseball cards? Did Bill add a bed shaped as a heart?

Huh?

i believed the NBA offered to build one, so I'm sure it's on them, and it's also for business reasons

Back
Top Bottom