NBA Offers To Build Indoor Full Court At White House

8ff24098dfbc7551377857feba8ec1bdc15a7a.gif

Clinton was in NBA Jam with Al Gore.

But we don't really have a good NBA Jam type game anymore, so its probably going to be Obama's court/crib in NBA Ballers:weaksauce.

Don't do that.

Originally Posted by enrique23

thats cool but why would they wait until now
eyes.gif
in preparation for a Laker's visit in the fall after they win the chip in the summer.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

im pretty sure any president couldve had a nba court if they wanted it

of course they could have, but we have never had a president cool enough to actually want one, let alone do it.

Am i the only person who finds this offensive, i tolerated everything else but this is where i draw the line straight up.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Am i the only person who finds this offensive, i tolerated everything else but this is where i draw the line straight up.

I dont believe so... the man loves basketball.... who the eff wants a bowling alley..

What do you find offensive?

I think this is cool. Now dude can work on goin right. No excuses..
laugh.gif

Seriously? The man likes basketball so why wouldn't he want a court he can play on whenever he wants. Im white and if I was elected I wouldwant a court built too. #$*+ a bowling alley.

Back
Top Bottom