NBA Offers To Build Indoor Full Court At White House

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

it would be cool if NBA teams could play games in there also

roll.gif

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Doesn't anyone find this mildly offensive?
care to explain what exactly is offensive. Dudes acting like Obama is putting a pool hall with a wet bar. Bowling gets boring after a while

The hell yall offended for?
Presidents are allowed to add and take away from the White House yall acting like the bowling alley was there from the very beginning(Nixon added it). TheClinton's, the Bushes, just about all the presidents before them have refurbished, took something away, or added something to the White House
Stop tripping.

Im just saying that this is something that would fuel the white racist beliefs on what would happen to the white house if a black man was elected president.

But i didnt expect people to see my point so nevermind

And this aint up for discussion so i will not go back and forth with u on my point, it aint that serious

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by ii2cky

im pretty sure any president couldve had a nba court if they wanted it

of course they could have, but we have never had a president cool enough to actually want one, let alone do it.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Im just saying that this is something that would fuel the white racist beliefs on what would happen to the white house if a black man was elected president.

But i didnt expect people to see my point so nevermind

And this aint up for discussion so i will not go back and forth with u on my point, it aint that serious
You do know that the sport of basketball was invented by a white man and its a great american past timealong with baseball. Why the hell do you care what angers ignorant people.

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Doesn't anyone find this mildly offensive?

yeah, this guy:

Originally Posted by Dakingii

alright.

but why do you find it offensive?

I swear to god, if this dude Obama has the NBA put a full court inside the White house.....

pimp.gif
Seriously why would that be cool? Wouldn't it be 100000000000000000000x more
pimp.gif
if he fixed the economy or stopped the war than got a god damn basketball courtthat is in no way relevant to anything other than Obama's recreational activities?

Some of you seem to be forgetting that hes not your cool new step dad, and that hes the president and whether or not you like him should be based more on whathe does for the country more than his extracurricular activities. Though I have a feeling the only reason some people voted for him was because he playedbasketball.

eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

they boo'in the dookie outta Bush. his whole camp lookin OD somber.

We should never ever dare speak about a presidents recreational activities. Especially while their are more pressing matters at hand. The issues that areplaguing the country..nay, the World, should be the only thing we should ever talk about when we discuss the Presidency. It absolutley does not matter whatthe leader of our country's personal interests are. Its none of our business. And quite frankly whoever violates this is a nincompoop, and should havetheir voters rights snatched away with the quickness of Bruce Lee.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Lootpac

I swear to god, if this dude Obama has the NBA put a full court inside the White house.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if he fixed the economy or stopped the war than got a god damn basketball court that is in no way relevant to anything other than Obama's recreational activities?

Some of you seem to be forgetting that hes not your cool new step dad, and that hes the president and whether or not you like him should be based more on what he does for the country more than his extracurricular activities. Though I have a feeling the only reason some people voted for him was because he played basketball.
QFT

people need to take it easy. he actually likes basketball. it would only be racist if he didnt play basket ball at all.

I dont know how they will build an indoor court.. but every president adds a touch to the south lawn that is built from their hobbies.

Obama is like the most Black... Black guy ever
laugh.gif
... Dude was on one when he had ARETHA FRANKLIN singing My Country tis of Thee...
pimp.gif
... we got one myblack people. We got a real brother in office
glasses.gif
. If dude gets a basketball court in the Grey House, I bet a stack he's gonna throw some alpinesin he back of that armored Caddy truck he's pushing. Black people and cadillacs...ah man I'm loving this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lootpac

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if he fixed the economy or stopped the war than got a god damn basketball court that is in no way relevant to anything other than Obama's recreational activities?

Some of you seem to be forgetting that hes not your cool new step dad, and that hes the president and whether or not you like him should be based more on what he does for the country more than his extracurricular activities. Though I have a feeling the only reason some people voted for him was because he played basketball.
Quite possibly one of the most moronic statements I've ever read on NT.

You do know that there is already a basketball court at the White House. George HW Bush installed it. Granted it's outside but just to say it's not thefirst time.

basketball-court-1992.jpg

Back
Top Bottom