NBA on ESPN: Celtics @ Hawks .. 7pm

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

really good game although the hawks would have won had it not been for the refs in the 3rd

Boston has become that team you love to hate. Hasnt been a team like that in the league in a WHILE...
true

**** Hawks would have won if A- The Hawks could have stopped us at the end. B-JJ could make a FT. GREAT WIN 16
pimp.gif

JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this man is the truth the suns would have won a chip if not for him getting have face broke that season theman....................

damn he missed it........

laugh.gif

Good game, C's are tough, Hawks have a good young squad, just need some better outside shooing at the forward positions

GREAT game.........I was thinking this shh was gonna go into double OT the way they was going
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jesus didnt wana miss and eff up his percentage
laugh.gif

damn......

im almost hurt like the lakers lost (im on the wagon)

laugh.gif
who saw KG mouth something to the fan like "keep talking! say itto my face ++*!$!" and point at his face?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by knightngale

really good game although the hawks would have won had it not been for the refs in the 3rd

Boston has become that team you love to hate. Hasnt been a team like that in the league in a WHILE...
true

**** Hawks would have won if A- The Hawks could have stopped us at the end. B-JJ could make a FT. GREAT WIN 16
pimp.gif

the refs could have called it fair...on the road

do the celtics really need all the ref help? this is the 1000th time I've asked this
eyes.gif

lol the Pats were the team to hate in the NFL last year, the celtics are the team to hate in the NBA this year..........

Back
Top Bottom