NBA on ESPN: Celtics @ Hawks .. 7pm

that dunk, was as ugly as Kendrick Perkins....Im really going for the hawks tonight, I like them unfortunately they dont get enough TV time

this is the first time i seen garnett ask for the ball and actually come through ... hes annoying as hell though

laugh.gif
@ perkins
sick.gif
smh.gif
that was nasty

this is what the *!$% NBA basketball is about gotdamnit...you cant beat this !%%!.

As much as I cant stand the KG-era Celtics, these dudes are entertainment...they bring the best out of everybody, the team their facing, the crowd is 100% intoit...

Boston has become that team you love to hate. Hasnt been a team like that in the league in a WHILE...

I hope these two play in the playoffs again, their games are always exciting to watch.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

this is what the *!$% NBA basketball is about gotdamnit...you cant beat this !%%!.

As much as I cant stand the KG-era Celtics, these dudes are entertainment...they bring the best out of everybody, the team their facing, the crowd is 100% into it...

Boston has become that team you love to hate. Hasnt been a team like that in the league in a WHILE...

True that.

They are talking the talk and walking the walk. I don't hate Boston though. Always been a PP and KG fan. And who here doesn't like Jesus?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I've been saying all year... Atl is the future. I love the way their team is constructed.

Great game.

really good game although the hawks would have won had it not been for the refs in the 3rd

true

Back
Top Bottom