formerly piczon1983
ADAM MORRISON - 2 RINGS
DJ MBENGA - 2 RINGS
LUKE WALTON - 2 RINGS

So Sad
indifferent.gif

edit - does Morrison even get a ring
nerd.gif

Bunch of other players on teams that don't deserve rings either, like Randy Brown that was on the Bulls. I #$@%%* hated him
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Couldn't make a jumper to save his life

Its as if the NBA is a team game and you compared bench warmers and role players to superstars and first options who consistently played against superior TEAMS.

Brilliant analysis.

10 years from now we will still remember ewing, barkley, olajuwon, nash, and every other big time name that will never get a ring. we will forget the likes of mbenga and morrison and every other irrelevant player. as much as it pains them that they didnt win a title im sure they are satisfied with the legacy they have left in the nba past

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Its as if the NBA is a team game and you compared bench warmers and role players to superstars and first options who consistently played against superior TEAMS.

Brilliant analysis.
that

It's sports, teams have multiple players - nothing new. You're a part of the team for 9 months, the practices, the scrimmages, scout teams, etc.  I do agree though it is a tad funny to see Morrison getting his rings on.

My man Devean George with three rings too
pimp.gif

Did you just start watchin basketball or something?

Every team that wins has role players that were just along for the ride.

Its nothing new... There's always going to be those certain players who kind of coast to get a ring. Tough to see sometimes when the greats in history never were able to get one. That's sports for you though...

They've earned there rings in practice, getting the staters ready for every game. Dont take ANY credit away from them!

Dumb thread.

You say this like the Lakers are the only people to have bench warmers on their team.

This can be said about every championship team, ever in history.

Some people are idiots. Every team has bench players.....How would they NOT get a ring?

Luke Walton played well the time he was given for Ron Artest though...you probably didn't watch every game though.

If i get one more "adam morrison has more rings than lebron text" i'm going to puke.....jack haley has more rings than barkley and nobody cares

This thread is pointless because if the C's won I could do the same:

Scal
Shelden Williams, etc.

Only players that play big minutes "deserve" rings?

Originally Posted by piczon1983

ADAM MORRISON - 2 RINGS
DJ MBENGA - 2 RINGS
LUKE WALTON - 2 RINGS

So Sad
indifferent.gif

edit - does Morrison even get a ring
nerd.gif

A Laker hater I'm guessing?

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

10 years from now we will still remember ewing, barkley, olajuwon, nash, and every other big time name that will never get a ring. we will forget the likes of mbenga and morrison and every other irrelevant player. as much as it pains them that they didnt win a title im sure they are satisfied with the legacy they have left in the nba past

You need to study up on you basketball history there friend.

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

You need to study up on you basketball history there friend.

The worst part is Dream won twice.

Just think of them as front office personnel, since they do put in their work behind the scenes.

Front office personnel get a ring too...

Back
Top Bottom