Rose for Roy
n4cls4.jpg

What did you say

Some notable performances from tonight so far

Westbrook with 33-8-5 and 2 steals

Beasley with 23 and 5 boards

Rudy Fernandez with 18-4-3

Brandon Rush had 17

As of right now...Westbrook is my Rookie of the Year. He's just playing at a higher level than everyone else lately. Filling up the stat sheet. Nobody inthere right mind would have thought he would have came into the NBA putting up 16, 5 and 5

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

As of right now...Westbrook is my Rookie of the Year. He's just playing at a higher level than everyone else lately. Filling up the stat sheet. Nobody in there right mind would have thought he would have came into the NBA putting up 16, 5 and 5
I actually agree with you. His numbers are amazing especially lately. For the season he is averaging 15, 5, 5. I mean who expected that fromhim this early in his career? He also has stepped up his play when needed and is the best defender out of him Rose and Mayo.

I have no doubt though that if Beasley was actually given minutes this year he would be holding the trophy at the end of the season. He's averaging 13 and5 while getting 8 minutes less playing time than Westbrook. I love how people have called this kid a bust, when he can already score better at the SF positionthan 95% of the league.

If only Anthony Randolph got the playing time the entire season
smh.gif
. He would have been up there, maybe not OJ Mayo or Rose, but he would have been mentioned.He would easily be averaging 12-7-2 blocks off the bench
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

As of right now...Westbrook is my Rookie of the Year. He's just playing at a higher level than everyone else lately. Filling up the stat sheet. Nobody in there right mind would have thought he would have came into the NBA putting up 16, 5 and 5

I remember at the beginning of the season he was around 10-3-3 and I was hoping he could achieve 15-5-5

Its a 3-way race with Rose, Westbrook, and Mayo. I believe Westbrook is slightly ahead of the other 2, especially after winning rookie of the month for the 2ndtime. Lopez should also be mentioned in this category as well.

I'll give it to you that I never expected Russell to put on the type of performance he has been as of late, But I'm still going with my pick from theDraft...

Bring It Home Pooh!!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Something about Rose don't seem quite right to me. Not on thecourt but his demeanor/personality has always seemed strange...somewhat "young" to me. Like dude might be 13 mentally or something
laugh.gif

Pooh was really crying
laugh.gif
I thought that meant complaining..i didnt thinkhe was really "crying" tears and all
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom