Last night:

Westbrook - 11 pts, 7 rebs, 8 asts
B. Lopez - 19 pts, 12 rebs
Augustin - 27 pts, 6 rebs
Chalmers - 19 pts, 13 asts
Love - 12 pts, 10 rebs

Mayo 20pts 15rbs 5asts in 4th against Nawlins
pimp.gif

That's a nice stat line. I can't lie...OJ has shown that he can score the ball. I just don't see "superstar" in him and never have likesome.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by JStar25

Too bad he IS going to win.
He is not... Dude is playing well in meaningless games...

I'm not saying he can't play but he isn't doing anything to lift his team up in the standings.

In that case, Durant shouldn't have won last year. Horford was putting up a double-double for ATL and he help the team win meaningful games, but Durant still came out on top because he was the best rookie.
explain to me wat his doing so much better then rose that its a lock for him already?

He grabbed 16 boards last night
roll.gif

In today daily dime ESPN ,

O.J. Mayo had 22 points, 16 rebounds and five assists in Memphis's win against New Orleans on Monday night. Since the start of the 2000-2001 season, onlytwo other rookies had a 20/15/5 (points/rebounds/assists) game: LeBron James (in a double-overtime game) in November 2003 and Al Horford in March 2008.

pimp.gif
Memphis also 4-1 in the month of February.

No David West, Tyson Chandler, Chris Paul, Rudy Gay and Darrell Arthur freed up the extra 12 rebounds for Juice
laugh.gif

Alright I knew something was funny about that amount. Not to discredit Juice because I love his game but an * is needed and applied in my book now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by JStar25

Too bad he IS going to win.
He is not... Dude is playing well in meaningless games...

I'm not saying he can't play but he isn't doing anything to lift his team up in the standings.

In that case, Durant shouldn't have won last year. Horford was putting up a double-double for ATL and he help the team win meaningful games, but Durant still came out on top because he was the best rookie.
explain to me wat his doing so much better then rose that its a lock for him already?

He grabbed 16 boards last night
roll.gif

In today daily dime ESPN ,

O.J. Mayo had 22 points, 16 rebounds and five assists in Memphis's win against New Orleans on Monday night. Since the start of the 2000-2001 season, only two other rookies had a 20/15/5 (points/rebounds/assists) game: LeBron James (in a double-overtime game) in November 2003 and Al Horford in March 2008.

pimp.gif
Memphis also 4-1 in the month of February.

roll.gif
@ taking damn near a week to get to my post only to bringup a game that happen last night come on man really
laugh.gif

i aint trying to take nothing anyway from him but come on now the dude played a team with out 3 of there starters $%+# you could have got 10+ rebounds

rose with 23 points on 10-15 shooting(i guess you can get 20+ points without shooting 20+ times somebody should tellmayo that) 4 dimes 2 rebounds in a big come back win
pimp.gif

Fun fact : Roy Hibbert averages 13 fouls per 48 minutes.

good game tonight tho. he can score on the pro level.

Eric Gordon going to be runner-up for ROY. Man is playing out of his mind...averaging 20+ his last 40 games

D Rose still taking this though...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom