NBA SOCKS VS NIKE SOCKS OR BEST BRAND ON THE MARKET?????????????

how about 10 pairs of free shiekh socks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

12 bucks a pair!?!?!?! For 12 bucks i can get a bag of socks at walmart. Socks are Socks.
smile.gif
i agree but nba socks are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so what low cut/no show socks yall wear???
I just wear adidas or nike low cuts, or just some generic brand. It doesnt really matter too much to me because they're not showing and Idon't really wear them too often.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I got some NBA socks for the low once. They are sorta thick, but they are comfortable. The only thing is the logo faded on mine.
I just cop the 6 pack of crew socks that they have. All black.
laugh.gif
them wasn't nba socks fam. somebody juxed you. icould have sworn the logo was stitched. at least it is in all of my joints

I look for Underarmour socks at the discount retailers. I like the heat protection ones that don't leave little cotton balls behind in shoes.

I need no show socks that don't fall down. I used to cop the Champion no shows that Costco carried, but they only carry ankle/crew socks now.

NBA socks... completely worth the 12 bucks a pair.... i've never paid that much before tho
laugh.gif
... only good thing about workin at finishline wasdiscounts...

nba socks--> thick, soft, wick away sweat, and i've had NO blisters in them at all. nike socks (dri-fit)--> are a little thin, but it depends on whatshoes you wear. wick away sweat great, but not as much cushion as nba socks. NBA socks do it for me, by far the most comfortable socks i've ever owned.

how do you guys wear socks a couple times and throw them out, or even buy a pair for $12? that's just idiotic. not being able to manage your money properlyftl.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

so what low cut/no show socks yall wear???
I just wear adidas or nike low cuts, or just some generic brand. It doesnt really matter too much to me because they're not showing and I don't really wear them too often.

but most of the low cut socks i buy always slide down, and bundle up under my feet.. i just want something that will stay in place.. im thinking of trying thenba low cut ones...

NBA Socks are the best because they're thick. Cheaper socks are cheaper for a reason. Holes in your socks isn't a good look.

best socks on the market ......

a company based out of south africa - balega (means run in zulu)

also, smart wool and feetures.

you can find them at specialty running shops.

those kids..... are the best on the market.
smile.gif

there are FAR more superior socks on the market then just nike and nba socks
laugh.gif

Anyone know any socks like NBA sock quality without the logo? I have NBA socks but don't like to rock them when I go out. Any help is def appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom