NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Smart's game looks great.
He needs to eliminate that flop mess though, immediately.

Grant!

You can see oak's game start to open up with nba spacing. I knew he was good at taking guys off the dribble but not this good

Last edited:
Grant!

You can see oak's game start to open up with nba spacing. I knew he was good at taking guys off the dribble but not this good

This is Summer League but still, this dude is going to do the same in the NBA.
He creates his space to easy

Last edited:
Once he learns how to get better post position its only going to make his game better.

Its brutal watching McRae and Grant not feed him the rock :smh:

Bruh McConnell is straight balling for the 6ers. I hated him at AZ. But he really might make that squad.

Jah was showing off his dribble moves :pimp:

McRae looks better in this game but man hes still a gunner lol

And the more I watch Tokoto the more I like him

Least favorite basketball players currently on Earth

1A. Marcus Smart
1B. Jordan McRae
1C. James Young

Jah screwed this game and the 1st game up for us. We should be 3-0. He's very turnover prone. At least he makes up for it in his offense I guess.

Last edited:
It's almost as if Philly was trying to see just how many people they could put on the court at the same time who can't shoot.

The pessimistic Sixers fan in me is not impressed by Okafor.  I didn't want to be "that guy" but there's just stuff in him that I see that I don't like.  I saw it at Duke too.

He has zero suddeness to his game.  Duncan didn't either but Duncan could at least face up and hit a jumper.  He's 28% from the FT line over 3 games.  His defense is non-existent.  Something I'm already noticing with just summer league guys is that he struggles to get/establish position in the post.  All things he can improve on but I'm not excited at all.

I already miss D'Angelo.

Back
Top Bottom