NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
I know Vegas has started when ppl getting hype or doubting off 1 summer league game :pimp:

And Clarkson should be dominating , it's his 2nd year ...same with my mans Lavine

Exactly. Second year guys should be dominating. Although, it's a really bad sign when they're NOT dominating. That's a red flag.

Time to see Tristan Thompson's soon-to-be replacement flourish...............................

Did they just show Bazemore highlights as Draymond Green highlights? 
roll.gif

Exactly. Second year guys should be dominating. Although, it's a really bad sign when they're NOT dominating. That's a red flag.

Not necessarily

These are a bunch of average to below average players. A lot of these guys aren't built to play with marginal talent on this level. That is, they would look a lot better if the talent surrounding them was better.

A second year guy should stand out. You spent an entire year against ELITE competition. That should make considerably better against a field of talent that didn't.

Look at McAdoo out there now...he looks a step ahead of everyone on the floor and he sat on the Warriors bench all season.

Yea it's basically like a known fact by now that summer league veterans should be ballin ...doesn't mean anything but u expect em to look better than everybody else

Couldn't the Cavs have one decent PG on their summer league roster?? Only players who should make a team next year are Rakeem Christmas and Jerrelle Benimon. Never been that impressed with Joe Harris.

Randle doesn't light it up in his first game back after a broken leg and he's trash. :lol:

#NThottakes

Seth Curry will actually be a role player off the bench for a squad this year. Seeing his big bro had to light a fire in him.

A second year guy should stand out. You spent an entire year against ELITE competition. That should make considerably better against a field of talent that didn't.

Look at McAdoo out there now...he looks a step ahead of everyone on the floor and he sat on the Warriors bench all season.

In theory you would think this

However, some guys just flat out aren't good enough to "dominate" in a setting like this. It isn't easy getting off when you're expected to, but not good enough to do that.

Who watches SL to see guys go off?

Means very little.

Some guys just need the run, get acclimated

Last edited:
Not to overreact.

But remember in the draft thread when I said Randle couldn't go right, can't shoot, can't finish over length, can't play D and over dribbles...,.

Yall we're saying I was crazy. He has REAL holes in his game

You're crazy. He's perfectly capable of going right. He does need to work on finishing with the right. Payne is 6'10 with a 7'4 wingspan, finished in his face. Defense needs work but towns couldn't post him up, too strong. Didn't see him over dribble but it did seem like guys were sitting on his stutter step which he abuses and will have to go to his counter more often. I don't remember if it was towns or payne but there was one play where he broke him off and had him wobbling but airballed the jumper. The shot will come around. He was only cleared for 5 on 5 a month ago

Back
Top Bottom