NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
I remember there was one season where a prime kobe had an injury over the summer and didn't come back til either preseason or early in the regular season. It was hilarious seeing how off he was :lol:. Just uncoordinated and no rhythm or timing at all. He looked like a scrub for at least a week or two

Last edited:
You dudes sound like straight buffoons. Making brash judgements about ANY player after 20 minutes of one damn summer league game is ludicrous. Let alone what is essentially a rookie coming off a broken leg in his first live game action over a year.

Y'all need to fall back.

Bruh i don't mean to offend you but you should stick to football talk

You're clearly out of your element trying to analyze basketball. I think anyone who understands the game realizes no one comes out looking like Hakeem the Dream in his prime in their 1st year playing in the league. Or better yet, in their first summer league action after breaking their leg. Your expectations for these young players are horrifically unfair.
stop it.

i see im touching alot of nerves...keep sipping that juice tho. ill sit back and wait.

Laker fans in their feelings already.

Last edited:
Bruh i don't mean to offend you but you should stick to football talk

You're clearly out of your element trying to analyze basketball. I think anyone who understands the game realizes no one comes out looking like Hakeem the Dream in his prime in their 1st year playing in the league. Or better yet, in their first summer league action after breaking their leg. Your expectations for these young players are horrifically unfair.
stop it.

i see im touching alot of nerves...keep sipping that juice tho. ill sit back and wait.

Didn't want to do this, but you said this last year in June:

I have a feeling randle is gonna be big time. He rebounds like a animal and can handle the rock coast to coast. He's def the forgotten man of this draft. The open floor will make his game flourish so much.

Randle is a black horse, his HS footage is straight up scary good. I feel like the way college d is played kinda hurt his game(someone sitting in the lane the whole time.) I think in a up and down system and a spaced floor he will do damage. He's wide, quick,handle it, finish and hit his FT.

Surprisingly in April of last year you said this about him

He is so weak on O, he just plays extremely hard.

So you went from saying he's weak on O in April, to saying he's going to be big time in June, to saying he's buttcheeks yesterday.

The criticism about him not being able to finish over length, being out of control etc can be legitimate concerns, but what you're saying doesn't make sense. Even you seem a bit confused? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Dude slid in here on that calm but calculated wave

I don't like when people bring up old posts/points etc since hindsight is 20/20 and no one gets it right every time, but the flip flopping in opinion on someone who hasn't played at all is odd.

Anyway my take on what I say from Randle was he was able to get anywhere he wanted to which is a big positive, but he wasn't finishing. This could be due to rust of not playing for an entire year or him having difficultly against size. I do think him being able to get to his spots easily is really telling. Got frustrated as the game went on, which made him force the issue.

Also the guy didn't box out at all. Surprising, because he was a good rebounder in college.

Held his own as a positional defender a good number of times against KAT.

Last edited:
Didn't want to do this, but you said this last year in June:

I have a feeling randle is gonna be big time. He rebounds like a animal and can handle the rock coast to coast. He's def the forgotten man of this draft. The open floor will make his game flourish so much.

Randle is a black horse, his HS footage is straight up scary good. I feel like the way college d is played kinda hurt his game(someone sitting in the lane the whole time.) I think in a up and down system and a spaced floor he will do damage. He's wide, quick,handle it, finish and hit his FT.

Surprisingly in April of last year you said this about him

He is so weak on O, he just plays extremely hard.

So you went from saying he's weak on O in April, to saying he's going to be big time in June, to saying he's buttcheeks yesterday.

The criticism about him not being able to finish over length, being out of control etc can be legitimate concerns, but what you're saying doesn't make sense. Even you seem a bit confused? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sheesh

It's ok to be wrong about guys.

And regardless of it being his first game in a while, Julius has always looked like he was going to struggle against length. His first step and ball handling is legit but for whatever reason he doesn't look good finishing at the rim

I been saying the same thing about randles holes in his game since HS. Nothing new here.

Unless he learns how to go right, shoot, finish over length and defend....he's going to struggle.

Idk why people take so much offense to that. EVERYBODY has holes in their game. Some more than others

I been saying the same thing about randles holes in his game since HS. Nothing new here.

Unless he learns how to go right, shoot, finish over length and defend....he's going to struggle.

Idk why people take so much offense to that. EVERYBODY has holes in their game. Some more than others

Seth should not have been a first rounder but I still think he's NBA caliber

I remember us having this discussion last summer and dudes was heated on both sides 

Man what?

Think about it.

He averaged 20ppg as a freshman at Liberty. It's reasonable to think by his junior year he would have been averaging over 25ppg and his team would be at the top of the conference. He also would've had the ball in his hands more and able to showcase his PG abilities.

More importantly, BLOODLINES.

He's in the league if he stays at liberty and is a first rounder probably.

His production combined with the en vogue mid major player created by his brother would have absolutely put him in the league and probably the first round. They would have looked less critically at his defencies and glamorized what he did well and the numbers he would have put up.

How I see it.

Seth Curry would've been a 1st round pick had he stayed at Liberty.

Terrible decision

You trollin?

Team never would've pulled a Davidson run because they don't have Davidson talent.

Steph was the man but he had some decent mid major talent around him. Liberty don't have ****...hell Davidson jumped up conferences and still hold their own. Their coach is [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
You trollin?

Team never would've pulled a Davidson run because they don't have Davidson talent.

Wouldn't have needed to. By his junior year he would have been putting up lillard like production at liberty, who didn't even make the tournament either.

NBA is a copycat league. It's all about what's en vogue. Steph curry to me is why d lillard was looked at so fondly, why cj was looked at in such high regard. The gamble on the mid major at the time would have placed Seth right in the league due to his production, and storyline that comes with him being steph curry's brother at a mid major averaging 26ppg

You trollin?

Steph was the man but he had some decent mid major talent around him. Liberty don't have ****...hell Davidson jumped up conferences and still hold their own. Their coach is [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Exactly, that team would've did nothing and he would've just put up empty stats. There's a ton of guys like that and they don't get drafted in the 1st.

Playing for a program like Duke against better talent was not the reason he wasn't a 1st rounder, stop it.

Back
Top Bottom