NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Byron out there flexing man
8.jpg

Byron better put his daughter up before one of them players out there scoop her up.

Really hope Pierre is healthy loved him during the draft.

Really liked Bobby Portis thought he had an extremely high floor but I didn't think his mechanics would work for NBA range. might be wrong.

Scottie Wilbekin is on Philly's SL team?

i ******* hate looking at his ugly *** mug...

B
Why isn't staus playing?
the trade just became official today so I don't think he was able to

It s looking like PJ jus may play himself into our starting PG role. Mcconnell will probably make the team too

Tokoto can't even hit an open jumper

Last edited:
You can definitely notice Russell's lack of explosion-separation from his defender.

Feel like Byron is going to encourage Dangel Russel's worst instincts, really wish he went to the sixers.

Russel gotta be a lights out shooter or he's gotta starti working on some crafty Manu/Harden foul drawing techniques.

You can definitely notice Russell's lack of explosion-separation from his defender.

I think dLo needs to be a more creative ball handler to really excel. He's kind of straight line and struggles when defenders get physical with him.

Jahlil is real. I keep telling yall. Once he learns how to shoot the 15 footer, he's going to be a real problem.

Really annoys me when he has the shot, but holds the ball, palms it, dribbles it and stalls the offense though.

Feel like Byron is going to encourage Dangel Russel's worst instincts, really wish he went to the sixers.

Russel gotta be a lights out shooter or he's gotta starti working on some crafty Manu/Harden foul drawing techniques.

Highly agree with that last statement. He def needs to watch as much harden as possible and copy the hell outta him

Back
Top Bottom