NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Feel like Byron is going to encourage Dangel Russel's worst instincts, really wish he went to the sixers.

Russel gotta be a lights out shooter or he's gotta starti working on some crafty Manu/Harden foul drawing techniques.
Fully prepared for the step back Js.

I think after Russel plays against dudes like Harden and fouls them a couple times, he gon pick up a few tricks from em :lol: ...still concerned bout his lack of explosiveness/speed tho, will struggle to score if he has any type of off night with his jumper....gotta say his vision is top notch tho :x , he sees everthing out there

Highly agree with that last statement. He def needs to watch as much harden as possible and copy the hell outta him
Can he take the contact like James tho? He is a good 35-40 pounds lighter

Nah, good point actually lol he'll get stronger eventually but idk if his frame can take the pounding harden does even as he matures.

His vision is crazy

Last edited:
Can he take the contact like James tho? He is a good 35-40 pounds lighter

Exactly, Harden is lightweight chubby but he's exceptionally strong and can finish/take contact like nobodies business.

Russell ain't quite there but neither was Harden when he first came to the L, he was still better at that than Russell is now though.

Glad Jackson is back, achillies is so scary and he was balling out before the injury.

The way the Sixers roster is, dude has a legimately chance at starting if he plays at his best.

Glad Jackson is back, achillies is so scary and he was balling out before the injury.

The way the Sixers roster is, dude has a legimately chance at starting if he plays at his best.
Yeah I say put him at the 1. Wroten at 2. Stauskas at 3, even though he'll get cooked on defense, nérlens then okafor

Last edited:
I just don't think Russell is naturally as creative of a ball handler and finisher as Randle/manu. Combined with his lack of strength...he's going to struggle til he figures it out.

Not only was harden like 230 at the combine, also had one of the hieghest bench press numbers that year Im pretty sure.

Yeah I say put him at the 1. Wroten at 2. Stauskas at 3, even though he'll get cooked on defense, nérlens then okafor

He and Wroten both have a lot of talent, I feel like they gotta trade Wroten, he's better with the ball in his hands.

I still got hope for Stauskas.

I see y'all are seeing some of the gripes I had with Russell.

Still young, he'll figure it out eventually, but this is why I thought he'd struggle initially.

I just don't think Russell is naturally as creative of a ball handler and finisher as Randle/manu. Combined with his lack of strength...he's going to struggle til he figures it out.

Indeed, he's going to have to get a real nice floater in between game while he puts on strength.

He and Wroten both have a lot of talent, I feel like they gotta trade Wroten, he's better with the ball in his hands.

I still got hope for Stauskas.
well I mean you do need some players on the floor so there's no reason to get rid of wroten. Plus he's not gonna get you a ton of value

James Anderson is the goods 
smokin.gif

well I mean you do need some players on the floor so there's no reason to get rid of wroten. Plus he's not gonna get you a ton of value

You right but dude is wild injury prone, matter fact so are most guys on the Sixers. :lol:

I really like Wroten though, he's just a natural, comes from a family of exeptional athletes.

If he can stay healthy, he's going to be a player in this league no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom