NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
Seth Curry with the shot boy! 
smokin.gif

You act like this isn't possible.

While that statement doesn't rise to the level of impossibility, very few things about basketball do, the fact is it is very very unlikely that any rookie regardless of predraft pedigree positively impacts a teams chances of winning on an nightly basis especially when compared to any NBA player with even just a modicum of experience.

Rookies can s put up pretty box score stats but ultimately their teams perform better with them off the court. This was true of Anthony Daivs it was true of Wiggins, it was true of Durant and on and on and it almost certainly will be true of Oubre.

In short; rookies always suck.

Last edited:
Birch balling for NO, they coulda had him, AD and Bismack all on the squad instead they overpay Asik. :smh:

Don't understand why teams won't give Khem Birch a shot, I suspect upon inquiry Jamie Dixon and Dave Ross are slandering him behind closed doors.

Oubre is going to be lucky to see 5 minutes per next season.

Didn't Wiz pick up Dudley and Dougie Mc

If there was a contest for how many points you can score while taking as few dribbles as possible and never shooting 3's TJ Warren would win every time. :smokin

His draft position was fluctuating in the mocks. I remember initially seeing his name in the lottery or right outside the lottery

Some teams might have goofed.. I feel like Memphis definitely didn't need another PF and are always looking for a SG..

I also remember a lot of folks wondering why his name was so high up there in the mocks

Last edited:
He must've worked out poorly and/or teams were concerned that his 3 point shooting percentage from this year was more in line with what he projected as.

Probably concerned with how thin he is and how he can get taken out of his game physically aka soft too.

Back
Top Bottom