NBA Summer League Las Vegas Thread VOL. Sacramento Kings Depending Champs!

Who will win Summer League 2015?

• Heat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

• Warriors

• Timberwolves

• Lakers

• Bucks

• D-League Select

• Knicks

• Pelicans

• 76ers

• Kings

• Jazz

• Other

• Total voters
But at worse, he's a high level catch and shoot guy. I feel like if he can create then that's just a bonus. Dead eye shooters don't come around too frequently.

Vaughn, Wright, Anderson went before Hunter. Will be interesting to check back on this in 3 years to see how everything pans out

Justin Anderson is already an NBA 3 and D guy with the size of a small ball 4 and can defend 2+ positions well.

RJ Hunter is going to be good, possible even great but Anderson's ceiling I would say is higher. All Anderson needs to do is focus on ballhandling and his potential is sky high.

Second favorite player in the draft next to Trillie :nthat:

Justin Anderson is already an NBA 3 and D guy with the size of a small ball 4 and can defend 2+ positions well.

RJ Hunter is going to be good, possible even great but Anderson's ceiling I would say is higher. All Anderson needs to do is focus on ballhandling and his potential is sky high.

Second favorite player in the draft next to Trillie :nthat:

He's also an ELITE athlete.

sucks he had to hurt his hand at UVA or i think he would've been picked in the teens

He's also an ELITE athlete

Which is why I say his potential is limitless.

He can dribble in a straight line and occasionally get to the rack, but just wait until he gets some shake. If he can lose his man on the perimeter he's gonna be Vince Carter territory when he gets in the lane. In other words he's going to the foul line alot when people realize how he can rise and there's nothing they can do about it except foul him and he's already 80%+ from the stripe. 6'6" 230+ 7ft wingspan 40+ vert can shoot and can play defense outta college? Fluid hips no Elder :nthat:

Hopefully he can be what Wayne Ellington/Gerald Henderson should've been.

Does Dominique sutton have a chance of making a roster!
Used to hoop every week with him during the winter, dude is physically a beast. Crazy to think he's not good enough to catch on to a roster.

RJ Hunter's release is so damn quick....

How's his ability to draw fouls and get to the line? I'm sure he'll have Kevin Martin comparisons not before long :lol:

RJ Hunter's release is so damn quick....

How's his ability to draw fouls and get to the line? I'm sure he'll have Kevin Martin comparisons not before long
laugh.gif
his release low key favors his (starting off) but it's way prettier 
laugh.gif

RJ's first step wasn't too bad either.

Noguiera was someone else who stood out to me. Showed a nice mid-range shot here and there, had a decent number of assists and was constantly attacking the glass. If these Brazilians pan out Toronto should be set for a while with some pieces at least.

There's been so many standouts from Vegas league I was trying to make a few all tourney teams, it's tough sledding. A lot of rookies impressed

I'm not sure if they increased the number of teams but I felt like there was an increase in how many players I'm excited about

Norman Powell is my 2nd round steal of the draft so far. Followed by 2nd rounders Branden Dawson and Joe Young who both got guaranteed deals already. Harrell has also been showing what he can do as a 2nd rounder

Too many first rounders to name who have not only put up numbers but just looked like they're on their way to becoming dependable producers in the next few years

Bulls got so many bigs man.
This is true. However each has their own uniqueness to them. I feel like this could be used to our advantage.

There's been so many standouts from Vegas league I was trying to make a few all tourney teams, it's tough sledding. A lot of rookies impressed

I'm not sure if they increased the number of teams but I felt like there was an increase in how many players I'm excited about

Norman Powell is my 2nd round steal of the draft so far. Followed by 2nd rounders Branden Dawson and Joe Young who both got guaranteed deals already. Harrell has also been showing what he can do as a 2nd rounder

Too many first rounders to name who have not only put up numbers but just looked like they're on their way to becoming dependable producers in the next few years
This is true. Most players I've seen with potential in the summer league in a long time.

Last edited:

I don't wanna put too much stock into SL, but I don't remember a draft class showing out like this.

It's hard not to get excited about the future of the L.

I hope all rookies & sophmores can carry that quality over to the regular season. T.J. Warren, Seth Curry, Mcdermott, Hezonja,Okafor, Towns, WCS, Mudiay, Turner, Johnson, Powell, Oubre, Portis, Booker...........the list goes on and on

Last edited:
I hope all rookies & sophmores can carry that quality over to the regular season. T.J. Warren, Seth Curry, Mcdermott, Hezonja,Okafor, Towns, WCS, Mudiay, Turner, Johnson, Powell, Oubre, Portis, Booker...........the list goes on and on

Anderson
Gordon
Hunter
The Brazilians on the Raps
Pierre

#youth

#thekidsarealright

Back
Top Bottom