NBA to hold first Slam Dunk-In during All-Star Weekend (DeRozan vs. Eric Gordon)

Wait it's not just those two is it?

I guess it is.
smh.gif
, seems like a waste if it's just two cats.

And he's been my dude and everything, but don't let Birdman in this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

that worked SO well last time.
Ehhh... any unfocused, out of shape alcoholic would have trouble in a dunk contest.

I still believe he was screwed in the '04 contest, though. Definitely should've made it to the final round.

(And I'm not serious about having him in the dunk contest again)

Well, I see what they're trying to do.

Dunk-in @ halftime of the frosh/soph game, so they went with the frosh/soph route in EG + Demar.

Don't sleep on EG. These small dudes look good in dunk contests because of their stature. See: Nate, Francis, etc
laugh.gif

The real question is, who's the other 3 that's going to participate. When do they announce that?

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Gordon?
grin.gif

but Derozan's gonna take this, though.
word....

demar >>>>>> eric. easy. no contest.

they couldn't get anyone else from the Soph class to challenge Derozan?

woulda picked Giddens, but he's not going to be in the Rookie/Soph game...

you +@#$!*@ are never happy. Always something to complain about i dont see a thing wrong with this..but Gordon has no chance.

Why are people down on Gordon & DeRozan? Guys are explosive. Any watch some of their dunks on ESPN this season?
pimp.gif

BTW, If shannon isn't in this....

So who will be in the dunk contest?

I really dont want to see Nate in it again.

Chris..err Shannon Brown for sure.

I dont know anyone else.
laugh.gif

Why don't they just let players who want to be in, just in the contest? Didn't it used to be 6-8 dunkers? Now it's only 4. Damn shame.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Lebron still in this?
It was reported awhile ago that Bron is no longer in it...if theres no checks involved you know damn well he won't be in it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom