NBA to hold first Slam Dunk-In during All-Star Weekend (DeRozan vs. Eric Gordon)

For the people trying to say Gordon vs. Derozan is a good thing need to re-think things.

When you think of dunking, does Erick Gordon ever come to mind?
roll.gif

They could've at least put Westbrook in it. It would've been alot better than Gordon. Might as well put Kevin Love in there. I think they did it thisway because they know Derozan will win and he was probably going to be in the dunk contest anyways.

If anything, Gordon shouldn't be in it because he might get hurt. Damn Clippers curse.
laugh.gif

All of these gimmicks are irrelevant.

If nobody in the NBA is doing the dunks we see on youtube, then I could care less..

You're telling me there isn't a single guy in the NBA who can 540? 360 between the legs?
I'm tired of re-hashed dunks and gimmick dunks.

im tired of dudes expectin to see real life nba jam #@@!, just enjoy it for what it is..and if not dont watch put it on american idol or some #@@!

Hahah dude posted a video of Eric Gordon missing a dunk.

How are you gonna try to promote him with a video where he misses a dunk...

Originally Posted by dyyhard

they couldn't get anyone else from the Soph class to challenge Derozan?

woulda picked Giddens, but he's not going to be in the Rookie/Soph game...

Gimme a Bill Walker
pimp.gif

And I swear to god. If Shannon Brown isn't in this
indifferent.gif

PS Why not just have like 6 or 8 guys compete in this lame Dunk-In and pick 2 or 4 out of this to expand the real Contest to 6 or 8 dunkers?

shouldve just let both of them in it...its pointless and dumb cuz either they are gonna have to use some of their stuff to get in the actual dunk contest, orthey run the risk of losing while trying to hold off some of the stuff that they might wanna use in the contest...

shouldve just let both of them in it...its pointless and dumb cuz either they are gonna have to use some of their stuff to get in the actual dunk contest, orthey run the risk of losing while trying to hold off some of the stuff that they might wanna use in the contest...

Originally Posted by chiva1908

shouldve just let both of them in it...its pointless and dumb cuz either they are gonna have to use some of their stuff to get in the actual dunk contest, or they run the risk of losing while trying to hold off some of the stuff that they might wanna use in the contest...

exactly, i wish theyd just let more people compete saturday. and gordon? they seriously had no other volunteers? none of those videos were impressive enough tomake me think he has a chance

Originally Posted by azabweekay

ohwell.gif

You act like got hung or something. I posted it to show he's no slouch when it comes to dunking. You obviously see he's capable of pulling it off.We've had a *+@+*#% missed dunks post on here before to show off how ill they would have been. Go sit your !%* down.
You're seriously overrating Gordon as a dunker.
I hate when dudes try to post some slick %!$! just for the hell of it...

Please show me where I overrated him? I just said he's underrated and put up a few videos. Not one time did I say he was one of the best dunkers, or thebest possible fit for this contest. So please show me how I'm overrating him. I'm just simply saying YA'LL are underrating him as if he's KyleKorver or something...

a lot of guys you don't automatically think of when thinking about dunkers could get loose in a contest/exhibition format.

why not put Brandon Jennings in it? As cocky as he is you know he would bask in the spotlight and thrive to put on a show people would talk about:

And I agree with the dude that said to put DRose in. It looks like his ankle is almost all healed up.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

so is shannon in?... BTW letshannondunk.com ...support peoples

na im cool. The *$@$ would i or any non laker fans want to see shannon brown in a dunk contest?

seriously, laker fans, S-T-F-U with these gimmicks. Please and thank you.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by azabweekay

ohwell.gif

You act like got hung or something. I posted it to show he's no slouch when it comes to dunking. You obviously see he's capable of pulling it off. We've had a *+@+*#% missed dunks post on here before to show off how ill they would have been. Go sit your !%* down.
You're seriously overrating Gordon as a dunker.
I hate when dudes try to post some slick %!$! just for the hell of it...

Please show me where I overrated him? I just said he's underrated and put up a few videos. Not one time did I say he was one of the best dunkers, or the best possible fit for this contest. So please show me how I'm overrating him. I'm just simply saying YA'LL are underrating him as if he's Kyle Korver or something...

Please show me where someone said Eric Gordon is as good/bad of a dunker as "Kyle Korver or something."

Very, very few people think of dunking when they think of EG. There are several better options out there which is why people are not too excited about EG beingin it.

Back
Top Bottom