NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

You'd think a drop like this wouldn't be as bad. Considering the high pack price, in addition to the moment requirement.

All my moments sold.

that was fast, guess I can’t participate in this next drop. Probably would have struck out anyways

These delays feel intentional. They just had two simultaneous drops in one night that ran smoothly yet every time there’s a rare release the drop occurs the day after they said it would.

Nah I think they're keeping it 100 about the bot issues. A lot of folks aren't wasting bots on common packs, it's these rare drops that make it worth it. If it's really bots, I respect the integrity of Dapper. Is what it is...

These delays feel intentional. They just had two simultaneous drops in one night that ran smoothly yet every time there’s a rare release the drop occurs the day after they said it would.
Rare release

leaving market opening meaning they make money

aka allowing even more people to buy moments thus making them more money

it’s traah

But for this drop don’t you need accounts with at least 3 moments?

With the limited sign ups y’all think the bots are bypassing the moment requirements and still getting into the queue?

But for this drop don’t you need accounts with at least 3 moments?

With the limited sign ups y’all think the bots are bypassing the moment requirements and still getting into the queue?

Marketplace was moving rapidly last night.Wouldn’t be surprised if existing bot accounts were scooping up cheap moments to be eligible for the drop.

All I’ve read is people were buying **** up instantly

it’s a cash grab man, more and more accounts being able to participate

they’re just making it hard and delaying it which doesn’t affect them negatively one bit since the longer they wait the more money they make

Crazy how I couldn't still my Austin Rivers card for $4 a few days ago but yesterday night there wasn't one card under $10 and if there was one it would be gone in seconds

All I’ve read is people were buying **** up instantly

it’s a cash grab man, more and more accounts being able to participate

they’re just making it hard and delaying it which doesn’t affect them negatively one bit since the longer they wait the more money they make

You do realize people are buying from other people and not paying topshot in the marketplace? They aren't making money off keeping it open. The packs are limited and will sell out no matter how many more people are able to join the drop. Chill on the conspiracies my man lol. Every little thing u callin out scam.

You do realize people are buying from other people and not paying topshot in the marketplace? They aren't making money off keeping it open. The packs are limited and will sell out no matter how many more people are able to join the drop. Chill on the conspiracies my man lol. Every little thing u callin out scam.
topshotpercentage.png

:rolleyes

Rare release

leaving market opening meaning they make money

aka allowing even more people to buy moments thus making them more money

it’s traah
It’s in beta though. Lol. They can do what they want for months it seems like.

frankmatthews frankmatthews has a point though. Some of these top accounts are worth millions. They’re take home percentage will always be 5% (dapper), but some of these users are up 2,000+%. They need to capture more of that. I feel they are making more on the duds in the packs than the 5% commissions from marketplace sales. Just think of the scratchers. 500,000 available. 250,000 are duds. 225,000 are your money back winners, and then top prizes all equal out to them still paying less overall than what they’re taking in.

Last edited:
Fees...

dapper making a killing on fees

Back
Top Bottom