NBA Western Conference in Another Two or Three Years

Originally Posted by BangDak

Outside of their #2 draft pick, OJ, and young, i dont really see that much "talent" in Memphis. They do have 3 first rounders this year though.

Hornets is made of pure trash outside of CP
smh.gif
smh.gif

What about Gay, Randolph and Gasol?

And I don't understand why you keep talking about these 3 first rounders.
laugh.gif
Why the youngest team in the league going to use all 3 of their first round picks in the next draft only to get younger? If Memphis do that, I willslap the %#%$ out of Heisley. Its time for the team to grow and have experienced players on the roster.

I do agree that they could be either very good or mediocre with the 8th seed or even out the playoffs in a few years if they don't use their assets in theright way. Heisley lucked out this off-season for Randolph to pan out. Heisley said when the team show that can win and only need a few more pieces to competefor playoff contention, he will spend money. How do you explain Jwill, Dickerson, Pau, Posey, Battier and Cardinal all getting new deals under Heisley? Hespends, but he doesn't want to make the same mistake twice.

And stop taking up for OKC like its your little brother.
laugh.gif
If I mentionthem improving their frontcourt you come to the rescue. Ok, I will let them keep that same frontcourt and run away in the West.

Utah will be one of those nagging teams that will never leave playoff contention, but I think they will miss it a year or two.

If Phoenix ends up re-signing Stoudemire, they will end up being in the playoffs for another 2-3 years. I just don't see Amare staying though.

Rudy Gay is younger than Sam Young, by a full year.

i'd include him instead of Old Sam.

Rudy Gay is a high risk high reward thing. i rather stay away from him.

My fault on forgetting gasol. and i dont know how much longer zbo is going to keep this up. he just wants another fat payday imo.
and, veteran players can always be had on the low. the most important thing is building for the future with young guys.

and ill keep defending OKC until you drop your homerism. ill admit, the grizz have def. proved me wrong, but you make it seem like they're lightyears aheadof OKC.
Their frontcourt is weak, but its not as bad as you make it sound.

Back
Top Bottom