NBA Western Conference Playoffs - Nuggets vs. Jazz (Jazz Lead 3-2) Game 6 -ESPN- 10:30pm FRIDAY

I've seen Kobe pick up many offensive fouls on what I thought were horrible calls, but I don't know that any of them were as bad as what they've been calling on Melo.

The way Utah fans are booing for legit calls, I can't imagine what they'd do if the refs were tesTing Deron this way.

Another top seed in the West is behind the eight ball. Maybe one or two more tomorrow. Crazy that it's happening. Crazier that it isn't surprising.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Melo needs a coach like Phil Jax to lobby for him.

Cuz we all know damn well if Melo had Riley or PJ or JVG or SVG as his coach, they'd be making a stink in the press about Melo's lack of respect from the refs.

Foul calls or not, Nuggets (except for Melo) didn't come to play at all.
Exactly right.  Melo is only dude bringin' it.

damn, these refs just need to let these dudes play. the way they call playoff games is ridiculous, no wonder everyone out there floppin about. smh.

2lmqttc.jpg

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Another top seed in the West is behind the eight ball. Maybe one or two more tomorrow. Crazy that it's happening. Crazier that it isn't surprising.

yeah, it's crazy but it isn't.  Especially when the bottom 3 seeds in the West are 50 win teams

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

This man Carmelo is doing EVERYTHING for his team...

dude lookin' like Bron out there.   step your $*$$!#! games up rest of team.
Damn.

If Melo was a FA this summer, he would probably peace out.  what you guys think?

it's crazy seeing the Mavs and Jazz down 3-1 right now, with the Lakers tied up in their own series struggling

these 3 teams were/are the favorites to rep the west

Even before GK was diagnosed w/ cancer you could see that something wasn't right w/ this Nuggets team.

That commercial is false advertising. My man melo could not do by himself. Nene and k mart need to pound it inside more, two straight games they didn't do anything, same with smith. We need more players doing more. I don't think they made the rookie center do enough. They should have put more pressure on him. Sickening.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

This man Carmelo is doing EVERYTHING for his team...

dude lookin' like Bron out there.   step your #$$*@@@ games up rest of team.
Damn.

If Melo was a FA this summer, he would probably peace out.  what you guys think?

I don't know, theres something about being the MAN somewhere. I'd like to see Melo play for the Knicks... he's LOVED in NY

Thought I was the only one thinking that the refs were terrible. They suck. Utah is doing a lot of flopping. But bottom line is Melo needs some help. Nuggets already playing 8 on 5.

Back
Top Bottom