NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Bill Cosby said stop blaming our issues on racism , so I’m damn sure not blaming him being a perv on racism because of wanting to but nbc

tenor.gif

All that c**nin and throwing black people under the bus ain't pay off for Bill. I'm still waiting for these white dudes in hollywood to get the same treatment though.

this how i feel about it.

aint no sympathy for bill bc he did SOMETHING over the years and he been kah00nin for a while so we shouldnt be in a rush to get woke for him.

but this sets a bad precedent and they not keeping the same energy with certain folks while they still young enough to feel a strong 15-20 behind that wall.

admiteddly i feel he was wrong and likely committed that on some girl but it seems like this spwcific case was shaky and they were convinced they had to throw him something for the 30 other cases that were too long ago or not enough evidence

people dont wanna come out and say this bc we feel he doesnt deserve sympathy or just process

How do you think he does and should feel? (He’s spoken on it by the way.)

he better not have no type of blurry situations and stay on his P’s and Q’s bc everything come back around good and bad. he should already know that tho being the “whistleblower”

Now let's see if Weinstein gets hit with prison time.

They want Weinstein bad but he’s been calling in all his illuminati favors.

Since he got got, half his accusers have been jammed up in their own criminal issues and even sexual misconduct accusations in the case of Asia Argento. He’s trying to burn everyone who may point a finger at him.

Back
Top Bottom