NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

he better not have no type of blurry situations and stay on his P’s and Q’s bc everything come back around good and bad. he should already know that tho being the “whistleblower”

Lol it’s not blurry when you drug and have sex with a person without their knowledge or consent. He shouldn’t have trouble avoiding that.

cosby-dance_2614478_GIFSoup.com.gif

Glad this clown is going to prison. He thought his Fox News bash black people tour would save him. LOL.

Finally this circus is over.

What are the implications of this ruling on the Judge getting confirmed, Weinstein, and President Trump?

Will any of them be tried for their crimes?
Dont think this case has any bearing on Trump or the judge.

Weinstein definitely getting his though but that's also a different case and set of circumstances.

They want Weinstein bad but he’s been calling in all his illuminati favors.

Since he got got, half his accusers have been jammed up in their own criminal issues and even sexual misconduct accusations in the case of Asia Argento. He’s trying to burn everyone who may point a finger at him.

Kinda ironic that you bring up Asia Argento, as she belongs behind bars too. :stoneface:

This thread was made almost 4 years ago and Cosby just finally got convicted and sentenced.

If Weinstein isn’t convicted and sentenced in a couple years, then it will be fair to compare the two and bring up race.

Meanwhile Spacey and Weinstein are just chillin :smh: look how we turned on our own cause he told us to pull up our pants...

Meanwhile Spacey and Weinstein are just chillin :smh: look how we turned on our own cause he told us to pull up our pants...
Please tell me you are being sarcastic

The black community should not be out here defending serial rapist. If Bill was a Civil Rights activist talking about justice right before things blew up, I would still say **** him.

He is a vile rapist piece of ****.

Last edited:

Can't speak for anyone else, but I turned on Heathcliff because literally dozens of women came out with similar stories of how he drugged/sexually assaulted them.

I could give a **** less about what he said about pulling up my pants.

Just thinking if justice was really served. At his age, he’s led a plentiful life. I’m pretty sure his exit is coming up pretty fast. Wondering if he genuinely feels any remorse? Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom