NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

The law was changed to get Cosby. They couldn't get a win the first time so the DA, judge and prosecution stacked the case against him. This case to me highlights that in the U.S., voting locally makes much more of a difference in the day to day life than the POTUS.

He also wouldn't let Constant friend testify against her, after the fact Constant told her friend she was doing it for money. As well not letting Dr Cosby lawyer bring up the witnesses past, even tho those had nothing to do with this case.

So Cosby raped a racist from a racist family?

And what does Steve Nash have to do with this? :lol:

No idea why they had to mention Nash's name in the article.

Just curious but when people receive payouts/settlements do they pay taxes on it?

Why is it cringe now but not in 2003? A man is noticing a woman sitting in front of him is attractive and commenting on it

same reason why “Age aint nuthin but a number” by Aaliyah sounds different today than it did when it came out

But the guy commenting claims he's leering at her and moves into her personal space but doesnt comment on the fact that she actually touches his arm

Back then no one thought seriously of any sexual misconduct about him, So for folks watching that was Cosby doing a bit. We have the luxury of hindsight, and get to be more exploratory of his past public behavior. This isn't unique to him, it's just about any public figures linked to crimes now that they weren't then. For example that racist new york lawyer when they showed old vids of him.

To my initial argument

I disagree that certain people only view that as creepy now because of his current situation

Comments don't go back 15 years buy they do go back 6 or 7

All these are way before any type of allegations

Btw I'm just talking about that clip not his guilt/innocence

20180519_125759.jpg

20180519_125748.jpg

20180519_125731.jpg

20180519_125717.jpg

20180519_125702.jpg

20180519_125636.jpg

20180519_125621.jpg

One tape is gonna prove he didn't rape 70+ women?

Anybody that thinks Bill Cosby is innocent supports rape and is heavily in to the denial of rape.

Last edited:
I was going to chime in about how it's possible to date rape someone you're in a relationship with, especially if you drugged them.

I was also going to point out how 1. her motives and 2. the origin and authentication of the tape would have been thoroughly vetted by his high paid lawyers and they 100% would have tried to keep it out, even if the tape was presented in its entirety - and if it wasn't then there will be an appeal, but meh.

It's NT and someone would just argue with me.

Finally this circus is over.

What are the implications of this ruling on the Judge getting confirmed, Weinstein, and President Trump?

Will any of them be tried for their crimes?

Back
Top Bottom