NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

I’ll take it a step further... I don’t even like getting chicks liquored up at this point in my life. Not worth it.

If she needs drinks to boink she not really wit it

I think the fact that getting chicks liquored up to **** is actually still very much normal tells you just how far our society has to go with rape / sex culture. No one knows how to handle the gray areas when it comes to consent.

Lol it’s not blurry when you drug and have sex with a person without their knowledge or consent. He shouldn’t have trouble avoiding that.

yeah this works until 15 years from now when the drinks or lean and xans and even high powered blunts yall shared with females in your teens early 20’s becomes date rape :lol:

if a female thinks he was too awkward or rough during sex or he ****** a ***** and they were on percs or xans the tables now have turned as they usually do in life

Can two things be true or do you have to pick a side?

Just because you think white celebs get handled with kid gloves doesn’t mean you don’t think Bill is a piece of ****

i hate how twitter made this into peoples default argument tactics.

like if u agree with one aspect of something or disagree with one aspect of something u are all the way on that side.

yeah this works until 15 years from now when the drinks or lean and xans and even high powered blunts yall shared with females in your teens early 20’s becomes date rape :lol:

if a female thinks he was too awkward or rough during sex or he ****ed a ***** and they were on percs or xans the tables now have turned as they usually do in life
Damb son what kind of hood sex you having. :lol:

Damb son what kind of hood sex you having. :lol:

:rofl:

i personally think its more player in general for the chick to want it more than you. you shouldnt even bring up sex until she does. but that usually only works if females think you are attractive or nevertheless the girl wants that from you. which compounds into the next problem :lol:

some ****** b out here wilding with the overeager persuading and drugs and dont wanna accept that women only even let ****** blur that line (of being aggressive and **** to initiate sex; there really is no line to blur w drugs :lol:) who they are sexually attracted to and you’ll more than know. but some ****** dont know how to read :lol: and to b fair ****** learning to have sex as they go just like females which leads to awkward *** interactions like aziz (even tho that lame *** ***** was 30 :lol:)

the point im tryna make is that ****** better relax on this holier than thou **** as women become more vocal about how lame ****** really be and how uncomfortable ****** really make them.

just bc you didnt strongarm the ***** straight up or drug a ***** drink dont mean you can’t be put on that me too screen.

one topic that i was surprised didnt get alot of talk on here was how ameer vann got kicked out of one of the biggest emerging boybands brockhampton for basically chicks on twitter being mad that he was rough and awkward during sex and mean to his girlfriend at 19. he knew some them boys since 12 years old :lol:. look it up.

so back to hannibal...lets hope he always been smooth with the ladies before he pats himself on the back too hard. really sit and think about some of the stories you’ve heard from ****** in school and all of your formative years and 20’s.

I got no sympathy for Cosby here. He had it all, and partook in some horrible and immoral stuff and his fall from grace was something he brought upon himself. No defending his actions there.

However him getting time while others got lighter sentences for similar stuff is a bad look. Not on some portraying Cosby as getting a raw deal stuff, but more so on why the hell aren’t things being enforced consistently.

Lastly. The women in these situations deserve justice for being violated. But any person (male or female) who knowingly goes for drinks with a married person, especially one whom they admire has a questionable moral compass to me. I don’t think any of us would be cool with our girlfriend or wife going to have drinks with a celeb they admire or some guy they find attractive who knows she’s married. It is possible to feel that while feeling Cosby deserves to be punished.

William aka “Will” Cosby ain’t been black in years. How many Black Williams y’all know that go by Bill? Most black Williams I know go by Will. Biscuit Cosby needs to die in prison.

FB_IMG_1537980222459.jpg

I saw this everywhere yesterday. Didn't she admit this on her deathbed? Aint she dead? I must be trippin.

-edit-

Just googled and I guess She's alive. Throw her *** in prison too. Or leave her in a room alone with Cosby

Lastly. The women in these situations deserve justice for being violated. But any person (male or female) who knowingly goes for drinks with a married person, especially one whom they admire has a questionable moral compass to me. I don’t think any of us would be cool with our girlfriend or wife going to have drinks with a celeb they admire or some guy they find attractive who knows she’s married. It is possible to feel that while feeling Cosby deserves to be punished.

Agreed. But it isn't a crime to have drinks w/a married man over and over again, and that isn't an inherent license to rape her. In real life, you could argue that shorty knew what she was getting herself into, and probably intended for whatever happened to happen. But in the eyes of the law, A drugged up shorty can't consent to sex sooo, that = rape.

Some of the dumbest sh** I’ve read on NT in a while.

The fact your bringing up your opinion about ‘moral compasses’ and having drinks with “some guy they find attractive” in the context of these women being drugged and raped isn’t that much better than ‘but she was wearing a short skirt and low cut blouse’.

Bill Cosby is a predator that raped dozens of women over decades. The fact he had a couple of good shows and donated money to various causes doesn’t change that fact.

How is it dumb? Maybe reading comprehension isn’t your strong point, or you selectively pick and choose what to look at while conveniently disregarding other parts, but I’m pretty sure I made it clear in my post multiple times that Cosby deserves to face the music and that even if these women had a questionable moral compass (which they did), it doesn’t downplay or justify any of Cosby’s actions.

As for the questionable moral compass part. That transcends gender here. Those women didn’t respect his marriage. He didn’t either, but how hard is it to say “You’re married, I don’t think your wife would like us going out for drinks, just the two of us” like any respectable person of integrity would. I’m sure his wife is pissed at him behind the scenes (she’s been defending him hard publicly), but I’m sure she also feels some type of way toward those women who KNEW he was a married man and still took up his invites for drinks anyway.

I’ll just put it like this. If you’re married with children and you’re trying to make plans to hang out and get drinks with some lady whom you know views you fondly and she goes along with it despite knowing of your marriage, it’s homewrecker behavior and both sides are wrong for that. Flip the roles around gender wise and the same applies. If they didn’t know he was married that’s one thing, but knowing he’s married and going along with his initial advances looks bad. Would be just as bad if me or you decided to go out for drinks with some married chick knowing damn well her husband wouldn’t be cool with that.

You’re reaching though and arguing just for the sake of arguing or wanting to find a reason to be outraged. It’s possible to mutually feel that Cosby did wrong and deserves to be punished while also feeling that anyone who knowingly goes along with the initial advances of a married person has questionable morals. You can have questionable morals and still be a victim. I’m not victim blaming at all here so the short skirt line is a foolish reach.

Gotta love when the guy who pretended to be black so he could **** on black people is lecturing folks on integrity and moral compasses

What’s your problem bro? If you want to bring old stuff up and follow me around have it. I tried to burry the hatchet with you. But to constantly bring up some dumb drunken posts which have nothing to do with the topic here, it’s corny. Either way, no hard feelings sir. If you feel a certain type of way toward me, so be it. I got no problem owning up to stupid stuff on my end and extending an olive branch. If you’re still going to look at me funny, it’s nothing else I can do. I’m not trying to derail the thread going back and forth with you, so if it’s something you want to get off your chest to me, feel free to pm me.

But to clarify the actual topic here so that my posts don’t get taken out of context. If those women didn’t know he was married, scratch everything I said about moral compasses. I just think both sides should respect a marriage.

Last edited:
Follow you? Don't flatter yourself, what I said did pertain to the topic you just want folks to forget.

Back
Top Bottom