NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Me checking in on this thread...
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

The **** I need to lie for? I haven’t even been in this thread. Someone told me what was going on so I stepped up and took ownership of an out of context screen shot. I’m not saying the **** happens weekly but I’ve caught a few women taking pics of me and a few times I’ve said playful **** back. **** doesn’t offend me.
The purpose of lying is so you can turn around and claim that women do the same thing to you that you do to them, but it doesn't bother you therefore it shouldn't bother them or anyone else.

Seems like no one really agrees with you on this issue, so figure out if this is the hill you want to die on and get back to us.

The purpose of lying is so you can turn around and claim that women do the same thing to you that you do to them, but it doesn't bother you therefore it shouldn't bother them or anyone else.

Seems like no one really agrees with you on this issue, so figure out if this is the hill you want to die on and get back to us.

You ever read a female group chat? I’m assuming you haven’t. You think women don’t take pics of random men on the street? I’ve seen women take pics of me, I’ve seen women look dead at my crotch. I honestly don’t care if they look or take a pic.

You ever read a female group chat? I’m assuming you haven’t. You think women don’t take pics of random men on the street? I’ve seen women take pics of me, I’ve seen women look dead at my crotch. I honestly don’t care if they look or take a pic.
You also realize the idea of "I don't care, therefore no one else should care" is a major fallacy, correct?

The vast majority of people are (at the very least) looking at you sideways if you stare them down or take a picture of them without asking. Surely you can acknowledge this reality?

I think we all have taken a picture of a women at-least once in our life.
Without their consent? I can honestly say no I haven't. Ever.

I'll even be lenient enough to grant some level of forgiveness to that behavior if the person taking a pic is a minor. However, if you've been posting on here since 2004 you're definitely not a minor and you should absolutely know better.

Without their consent? I can honestly say no I haven't. Ever.

I'll even be lenient enough to grant some level of forgiveness to that behavior if the person taking a pic is a minor. However, if you've been posting on here since 2004 you're definitely not a minor and you should absolutely know better.
That’s your opinion

You also realize the idea of "I don't care, therefore no one else should care" is a major fallacy, correct?

The vast majority of people are (at the very least) looking at you sideways if you stare them down or take a picture of them without asking. Surely you can acknowledge this reality?

So let me ask this, how is this any different than all the photos we see on NT, Twitter and IG of randoms out in public? We see all over the Internet people taking photos of strangers, mocking their clothes, shoes and hair.

Send them to a few group chats to show off a fat *** and then delete them.

Never had a woman or anyone in my circle call me creepy before but it’s cool, rock on

You let them know you take creep shots of women and put them in a group chat?

Try taking creep shots of the women in your circle, post it in your group chat, and tell them, "Hey I saw you at the supermarket the other day and took pics of that *** and posted them in a group chat" and let us know their reaction.

So let me ask this, how is this any different than all the photos we see on NT, Twitter and IG of randoms out in public? We see all over the Internet people taking photos of strangers, mocking their clothes, shoes and hair.
It's not cool to take pics of them without their consent either, especially if you're gonna broadcast it like that.

It's not cool to take pics of them without their consent either, especially if you're gonna broadcast it like that.

Well damn, that’s half of social media right now. So I hope all y’all calling me a weirdo are not doing the same or sharing tweets and links of other randoms that people took pics of without their permission. That’s the world we live in in 2021. Photos and videos of damn near everything.

My point exactly.

My, how the tables have turned. The same dudes railing against cosby are now the ones advocating for video voyeurism. :smh:
So is this a serious post or just clapping back cuz you was on the other end earlier in the thread? :lol

Cuz I cant believe on top of all that you really trying to slide in some false equivalence.

Well damn, that’s half of social media right now. So I hope all y’all calling me a weirdo are not doing the same or sharing tweets and links of other randoms that people took pics of without their permission. That’s the world we live in in 2021. Photos and videos of damn near everything.

My point exactly.
Alp comparison doesn't really apply here considering how willing he was to share his own image with us. I've been to events like this though. I've told them not to take my picture and they complied. People should know if they're having their image used

Also doesn't make taking pictures of unknowing women without their consent any less creepy.

Nope!

" Taking photographs and video of things that are plainly visible in public spaces is a constitutional right—and that includes transportation facilities, the outside of federal buildings, and police and other government officials carrying out their duties."

Slippery slope.

Don't start that "consent" stuff.

We have no expectation of privacy in public.

Next thing we know cops are gonna be all over this...confiscating footage hollering about "consent".

Nope!

" Taking photographs and video of things that are plainly visible in public spaces is a constitutional right—and that includes transportation facilities, the outside of federal buildings, and police and other government officials carrying out their duties."

Slippery slope.

Don't start that "consent" stuff.

We have no expectation of privacy in public.

Next thing we know cops are gonna be all over this...confiscating footage hollering about "consent".

Context matters 100% in these scenarios.

Someone doing something completely egregious and no one feels safe intervening? Whip that camera out.

Random woman minding her damn business walking to work? Invasion of privacy.

Find a better way to defend creepy behavior.

Also again, the running theme here seems to be legality vs. ethics/morality.

Back
Top Bottom