NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Image 7-7-21 at 2.45 PM.JPG

Yo that is pretty creepy and disrespectful though.

It’s the same **** as looking. I’ve had women take pics of me out in public, I don’t give a ****. A pic or video of a fully clothed person in the streets is not disrespectful.

It’s funny that after that dispute in that chat I almost made a thread about it on here but chose not to.

*edit: dawg you're objectively weird and creepy, but if you wanna defend your creepiness have at it.

What are you doing with those videos anyways?

Send them to a few group chats to show off a fat *** and then delete them.

Never had a woman or anyone in my circle call me creepy before but it’s cool, rock on

Send them to a few group chats to show off a fat *** and then delete them.

Never had a woman or anyone in my circle call me creepy before but it’s cool, rock on
Yeah that's creepy. Also a high risk/low reward thing that I would imagine most dudes have never felt the need to do because...it's ******* creepy.

How many women in your circle are you filming without their permission?

Yeah that's creepy. Also a high risk/low reward thing that I would imagine most dudes have never felt the need to do because...it's ****ing creepy.

How many women in your circle are you filming without their permission?

High risk/low reward? What’s the risk?

Zero

I don’t feel disrespected or violated by the women taking pics of me in public. We are in public. Not like I was followed home or followed into a bathroom.

Weird how you can toss allegations at others but when those receipts show up from your own account you want some "context" :lol:
Cuz its not the same :lol:

I quoted a post you made in this thread and replied to it. We all know the topic and have been discussing with each other. The context is established and understood. I didn't quote a post you made in the Fools Wildin thread and post it in here. I didn't "pull any receipts" from your post history. It's not even a grave digging post you made 4 years ago. It was hours ago and a few pages back.

The screenshots are funny and I can roll with all the jokes about that and you can try to twist them by reaching but you ain't gonna be reaching in to a whole other dimensions and alt universes trying to flip 4 sentences in to some Cosby **** :lol:

What Grine Grine did was screenshot part of an ongoing convo and send it to ahat ahat so he could "pull receipts" to try and call me out about something I said referring to creeps and perverts and a whole other discussion I think that was about cat calling and taking pics of women that's all the way out of context :lol: All cuz he's salty about something I said and few others said about getting stalked and apparently he had a bad history with being stalked or something and fam disappeared from the group chat.

What have you said wasn't already covered / rebutted by the exchange between me and MethodicalManagement over multiple pages?
Man I was a few pages behind and I'm reading and I reply.

How am I suppose to know Meth or any of else replied to it?

Its not like I'm quoting posts from a week ago. It was a couple hours.

You remind me of a fireman that runs into the building after the fire is out, rubs some soot on his face, and walks out like Kirk Douglas in Backdraft.
:rofl:
Trying to ride Methods wave - but at least Method was sincere.
This honestly why I don't get why I was bein partnered with Methodical Management Methodical Management or RustyShackleford RustyShackleford . Most of yall know how I post and its way past sincere. I legit calling it how I see it. That's the implication and vibe your posts are giving off so I'm just say what I think it is to me. I aint gonna dress it up.

Them receipts got you lookin funny in the light.
:lol: Man yall can't even tell me what you trying to flip this receipts in to on a serious level.

You know they just out of left field jokes.

Last edited:
Yo yo yo yo

I don’t know what Master Zik Master Zik has said in this thread but the context of those old *** screen shots is that I posted a video of a girl on the corner midday with a huge ***. Someone in that group chat said that wasn’t cool and it was weird. I said she’s out in public, there’s nothing private or disrespectful about it. Then Master Zik Master Zik said he didn’t have an issue with it and those two went back and forth over it and couldn’t agree.
You got a better memory than me.

I sure as hell wasn't gonna go back a year in that group chat to scroll through damn near 100k posts just to screencap the entire convo.

Dawg no woman is taking pics of you in public.

Stop lying.

The **** I need to lie for? I haven’t even been in this thread. Someone told me what was going on so I stepped up and took ownership of an out of context screen shot. I’m not saying the **** happens weekly but I’ve caught a few women taking pics of me and a few times I’ve said playful **** back. **** doesn’t offend me.

I’m not trying to get this thread derailed or locked and I’m not trying to get banned. So we just gonna have to disagree.

The **** I need to lie for? I haven’t even been in this thread. Someone told me what was going on so I stepped up and took ownership of an out of context screen shot. I’m not saying the **** happens weekly but I’ve caught a few women taking pics of me and a few times I’ve said playful **** back. **** doesn’t offend me.

I’m not trying to get this thread derailed or locked and I’m not trying to get banned. So we just gonna have to disagree.
Lol you should of stayed sleep

Back
Top Bottom