NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Speaking of which
Y'all heard about those high school players in Tennessee who raped another player so bad they needed surgery

I just said it's a shame a bunch of rapists are sitting in jail because DNA proved they had consensual sex, tf are you talking about?
eyes.gif
jV9Ck.png

Your corny sarcasm and smilies aside, it really is a shame.

Three Ooltewah High School basketball players have been charged with aggravated rape and assault in the alleged hazing of a 15-year-old teammate, Gatlinburg, Tennessee, police confirm to PEOPLE.

The three players, who are not being named because they are juveniles, allegedly sodomized the freshman victim with a wooden pool cue, a family member told The Chattanoogan. The pool cue punctured the teen's colon and the tip of the stick broke off inside his bladder, according to The Chattanooga Times Free Press.

jV9Ck.png

Your corny sarcasm and smilies aside, it really is a shame.

Ok .. not my fault you don't know a person who is convicted of rape is called a rapist whether it was false or not

Do you have a better way of determining how someone can prove they were raped? or you just going back and forth for nothing?

Last edited:
aka you don't know any man that has been accused of raping 50 women but Bill the special black guy that is being sacrificed for white people

laugh.gif
@ paying chicks that accused him of rape .. not because he raped them but so his wife don't find out
roll.gif
Bro its the only logical thing I could come up with 
laugh.gif

If I had it like that I would throw some hush money 

so it wouldn't get back to my ol lady 
laugh.gif
 thats me tho 

Have any of these women been questioned by law enforcement? 

Or have they just been given a platform to say whatever? 

Again, I'm not saying they're lying because I wasn't there, but

I be damn 50 broads come forward with the same exact story 

and no one try to poke holes in the stories of his accusers.

If they said it, must be true logic smh 

Bro its the only logical thing I could come up with :lol:
If I had it like that I would throw some hush money ​
so it wouldn't get back to my ol lady :lol:  thats me tho ​

Have any of these women been questioned by law enforcement? ​
Or have they just been given a platform to say whatever? ​
Again, I'm not saying they're lying because I wasn't there, but​
I be damn 50 broads come forward with the same exact story ​
and no one try to poke holes in the stories of his accusers.​
If they said it, must be true logic smh ​

Alright not even trying to be funny I'm just trying to get different POVs. If a woman accused you of raping her, you didn't do it, and you had the money to make it go away. Would you pay her to make it go away?

Not he
They
3 kids raped another
Oh and used a pool cue to do it
mean.gif
Man that's not right.

What pleasure or logic is there to doing something like that. Dude is tormented for life and he physically is probably ****** up. Humans can be so evil bruh.
Ok .. not my fault you don't know a person who is convicted of rape is called a rapist whether it was false or not

Do you have a better way of determining how someone can prove they were raped? or you just going back and forth for nothing?
No.

I was just asking how nut in a vagina is concretely proof that sex isn't consensual. 
laugh.gif

Alright not even trying to be funny I'm just trying to get different POVs. If a woman accused you of raping her, you didn't do it, and you had the money to make it go away. Would you pay her to make it go away?
If I wasn't about to die I'd fight it.

Possibly a year before my death tho? 

Huh heres 100k leave me alone. 

I would.

Obviously.

A. That's months/years of headache messing around with the legal system that you can exterminate with a check.

B. The legal system doesn't have the best track record of necessarily being fair so if I can control my odds of being free, best believe I'mma do it. Plus you gonna spend money on top notch lawyers and legal fees, so you might as well use that money on a 100% chance of being free.

C. Once something like that is publicly attached to your name and you're on CNN going to trial for rape...that's an asterisk by your name and career. No one actually reports or cares if you're innocent.

You're a fool if otherwise.

Last edited:
No.

I was just asking how nut in a vagina is concretely proof that sex isn't consensual. :lol:

No one said it was. I'm just asking what proof is needed when DNA and video is still questionable

If I wasn't about to die I'd fight it.​
Possibly a year before my death tho? ​
Huh heres 100k leave me alone. ​
What's the point of even fighting it, once you have that label socially you're doomed nobody gon care if you proved it wrong

I probably would too

A. That's months/years of headache messing around with the legal system that you can exterminate with a check.

B. The legal system doesn't have the best track record of necessarily being fair so if I can control my odds of being free, best believe I'mma do it. Plus you gonna spend money on top notch lawyers and legal fees, so you might as well use that money on a 100% chance of being free.

C. Once something like that is publicly attached to your name and you're on CNN going to trial for rape...that's an asterisk by your name and career. No one actually reports or cares if you're innocent.

You're the perfect victim, I hope no one ever does this to you :lol:

Depends on how good my alibi is

Only way I'd fight it is if I were in my 20's when 

it came to light.  I'd have to shut that down asap

Bill damn near out the door...He ain't trippin about 

a few dollars.  He's guilty no matter what in the public

eye anyway.  I doubt he has the energy to go at it 

with the accusers and even if he did I doubt he'd 

waste the little bit of life left dealing with it.  

what proof of rape to y'all though?

shorty can have proof of Bill's meat juice in her and still gon have a bunch of dummies saying it was consensual

shorty can have a video saying no and still gon have a bunch of dummies saying it's rough sex

ain't no proof, proof enough

don't even matter at this point, I just want to know how many men you know been accused of raping 50 women? Bill just the lucky one, word. Token black legend that them white people want to take down because we can't have nothing.

So why is Bill in the position he's in? If he was​

Because he raped 50 women.

Your ******** logic is the same reason many women come forward years and years later. What's the point in coming forward if no one is going to not only not believe you, but also blame you? Garbage person.

Your ******** logic is the same reason many women come forward years and years later. What's the point in coming forward if no one is going to not only not believe you, but also blame you? Garbage person.

wait for it ... wait for it ..

"you act like women don't lie about being raped"

Only way I'd fight it is if I were in my 20's when ​
it came to light.  I'd have to shut that down asap​
Bill damn near out the door...He ain't trippin about ​
a few dollars.  He's guilty no matter what in the public​
eye anyway.  I doubt he has the energy to go at it ​
with the accusers and even if he did I doubt he'd ​
waste the little bit of life left dealing with it.  ​

He didn't recently settle out of court, he paid shorty off almost 20 years ago. Is it still considered almost out the door then?

aka you don't know any man that has been accused of raping 50 women but Bill the special black guy that is being sacrificed for white people

:lol: @ paying chicks that accused him of rape .. not because he raped them but so his wife don't find out :rofl:

You do know he has admitted to buying and giving women quaaludes with the intent of having sex with them, right.

You see 50+ women with similar stories and think they are suspicious. A good person sees 50+ women with similar stories and thinks the perpetrator is a habitual piece of ****.

Word, Bill could rape those ppl in broad day light and they'd still defend him.
The thing is, he didn't rape anyone in broad daylight.​
None of us were present when this supposedly happened. ​
Hell majority of us weren't even born when all this ​
supposedly took place. :lol:
So at the end of the day the only thing for certain is this...​
It's basically his word against theirs​
I can't remember what I did 6 months ago let alone​
30 years ago.  ​
Yeah you sound like one of them dudes that'd get bent over in broad daylight by Bill talking about it's dusk.

You're the perfect victim, I hope no one ever does this to you :lol:
You know if half of these dudes defending Bill were ever raped would never admit to it in the first place. Probably commit that first.

I aint entertaining the they took too long to bring this up so they must be lying defense.

Last edited:

Bro....so you mean to tell me every single woman

waited for the exact same reason?  Man smh 

when ya'll wanna believe something you won't

even consider the alternative.  It's not dumb 

logic, it's called remaining open minded **** boy.

Idk what happened, I stated that multiple times, but

to act like you know something I don't and come at 

me e-crazy because my logic doesn't match yours

is ******ed in itself. You weren't there so you don't 

know why they waited.  I wasn't there so I don't know

why they waited either, but to come forward DECADES

later does raise red flags.  How you go from sitting on 

something for DECADES to being all over the news

and not have ppl thinking there's some type of hidden 

motive behind it???? Aye IMO if he wasn't BILL COSBY

nobody coming out 30 years later saying anything.

Wanna know why? Because it ain't worth it! 

Back
Top Bottom