NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Surprised he's still alive man. Thought he'd get that Joe Pa guilt and pass away tbh but with these new charges now official..welp

I believe it's cause he probably doesn't feel much guilt about it. That guilt ate away at JoePa,Cosby's still out here touring and all :lol:

Didn't know dude was still touring like that lmao what a scumbag :lol: smh

Surprised he's still alive man. Thought he'd get that Joe Pa guilt and pass away tbh but with these new charges now official..welp
Joe Pa had some dignity and he aint even commit the crimes.

This dude over here suing the victims.

Hope he gets convicted and is in the prison system for a long time.

I believe it's cause he probably doesn't feel much guilt about it. That guilt ate away at JoePa,Cosby's still out here touring and all :lol:

Yep, the guilt from turning a blind eye to crimes he didn't commit ate him up while this loser Bill has been touring and attempting to build up black sentiment to look sympathetic, which is funny has he's spent a lot of time and energy condemning those same black people for years, sounding like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.

Yep, the guilt from turning a blind eye to crimes he didn't commit ate him up while this loser Bill has been touring and attempting to build up black sentiment to look sympathetic, which is funny has he's spent a lot of time and energy condemning those same black people for years, sounding like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.
I don't feel sorry for his lame *** lol. I hope they throw the book at him. I hope jermaine in the pen violates his decrepit booty cheeks. Nasty ***.

Damn. Ain't no way outta this one for Bill. Guilty or not people already got their minds made up.
People made their minds up the moment the very first story broke. He's been guilty in the eyes of a large portion of the public for awhile now. I still think this is all a set up though.

People made their minds up the moment the very first story broke. He's been guilty in the eyes of a large portion of the public for awhile now. I still think this is all a set up though.
why do you think it's a set-up?

Patiently waiting for the "yeah hes wrong but they didnt have to take the pill" :smh:

These are the same assclowns that compare Cosby to Civil Rights leaders getting taken down just because he "told it like it is" :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
Damn. Ain't no way outta this one for Bill. Guilty or not people already got their minds made up.

This is just a crazy situation to me. Mainly cuz of the number of women. I don't think it's as black and white as some people might think. I think him and some of these women were taking the drugs together, partying or whatever but in some of these situations Bill was probably popping them qaaludes w/o them knowing. Then decades later one women comes out and it snowballs.

By no means I'm I defending Bill Cosby. I was never a big fan of his cuz he talked so much **** about young black people on these news station's, helping to push stereotypes. He thought he was one of them. Now look, those same news station's are killing him.

I'm just looking at this from both sides.

roll.gif
 Lil Duval 

mean.gif
  at the likes it got

The problem with that though is if you really read and paid close attention to all the details the past year you will see there is virtually no chance Cosby is innocent.

I mean...at the end of the day I think he's innocent

He's innocent to me until PROVEN guilty.

Anybody can say anything.  I'll wait for facts.

Bill Cosby seems shady
I will let the justice system take the case doe and see the facts

Same dudes that supported R Kelly after watching him pee on a 14 yr old, that have Pablo Escobar tatted on them and so and so on...

Back
Top Bottom