NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Cosby Mistrial: Two Jurors Prevented Guilty Verdict

Revelations from inside the deliberation room are shedding new light on what exactly happened to deadlock 12 jurors in the Bill Cosby sexual assault trial earlier this month.

An anonymous juror told ABC News that after 52 hours of intense discussion and dissent, there were 10 jurors who believed Cosby was guilty on two of the three counts filed against him. A third count had a majority vote of 11 to one to acquit the veteran actor. According to the juror, the jury first deadlocked after 30 hours of deliberation and spent a subsequent 22 more hours trying to reach an unanimous vote on any of the three counts. It didn’t happen.

"There was no budging," after the first deadlock, the juror said, "and there was none from there on out."

Cosby was charged with:

digitally penetrating Andrea Constand without her consent (10 jurors found Cosby guilty here);
sexually assaulting Constand while she was unconscious or unaware during the incident (only one juror voted to find Cosby guilty); and
giving Constand drugs or intoxicants without her knowledge, impairing her for the purpose of preventing her resistance (the jury was deadlocked 10-2 in favor of a guilty verdict).

Last edited:
You guys are arguing with a molester who justified Trump's sexual assaults with the following :

are we acting like da white house ain't been da slizzore house already? :lol:

all that tape did is to remind me to make sure i got cake at all times so i can pet [emoji]128049[/emoji] for a lonnnnnng time :pimp:
Damn ninja. Aint been in the political thread in a hot min.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any worse with race relations you leap right in to the pedophile pool :x :smh:

Whoa ninja done gone full WS supporter/creep :lol: :smh:

You guys are arguing with a molester who justified Trump's sexual assaults with the following :

are we acting like da white house ain't been da slizzore house already? :lol:

all that tape did is to remind me to make sure i got cake at all times so i can pet [emoji]128049[/emoji] for a lonnnnnng time :pimp:
Damn ninja. Aint been in the political thread in a hot min.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any worse with race relations you leap right in to the pedophile pool :x :smh:

Whoa ninja done gone full WS supporter/creep :lol: :smh:

Famb doubled down on that comment in one of the worst possible ways too a couple days ago :lol:

Last edited:
Whoa ninja done gone full WS supporter/creep
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Originally Posted by ninjahood  

da premise is set cuz Trump da bees knees when it comes to da sugar daddy appeal, that's what you completely missed, "let you" is already reinforcing da aforementioned premise.

da bees knees...get the **** outta here...

so we're ignoring da appeal & influence of power, status, and money got on vagina...

giphy.webp

same dudes ain't vote for Ayshia Diaz for finals cuz they thought she was taking Dubai trips for da scrilla. :smh: :lol:

so we're ignoring da appeal & influence of power, status, and money got on vagina...

giphy.webp

same dudes ain't vote for Ayshia Diaz for finals cuz they thought she was taking Dubai trips for da scrilla.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Everyone knows that wealth, power, ... attracts females. That is not the point.

Can a wealthy man walk up to any woman and immediately "just start kissing them, like a magnet. Just kiss them without even waiting" because his "sugar daddy appeal" implicitly sets the premise?

And would you have any objection with someone like Trump, the bees knees of sugar daddy appeal in your own words, walking up to a female family member of yours and kiss her? After all, sugar daddy Don's mere presence has already set the premise right?

Last edited:
While I understand why Ninja says that a lot of women are attracted to men of wealth and power (it's true, lots of women would consent to having consensual sex with a man of power)....but that doesn't provide an excuse for a man to act rapey, no matter his status.

Everyone knows that wealth, power, ... attracts females. That is not the point.

Can a wealthy man walk up to any woman and immediately "just start kissing them, like a magnet. Just kiss them without even waiting" because his "sugar daddy appeal" implicitly sets the premise?

when they know its Donald Trump page six tabloid Billionaire Playboy? duh... :lol:

hence why he said "and they let you"

when they know its Donald Trump page six tabloid Billionaire Playboy? duh...
laugh.gif

hence why he said "and they let you"
I'm really not surprised that you don't seem to have any objections to the hypothetical.

So is it impossible for a woman to be caught off guard and/or disgusted by an obese old man approaching them and immediately start kissing her if he is wealthy?

"I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait"

Last edited:
Many rapists throughout history, including the one in this thread, have assumed that the women they attacked "let" them do it :smh: Rapists are often people in positions of power that use their money to get out of consequences, which is why they say things like "I make sure I got $ at all times so I can keep raping"

Last edited:
Cosby's retrial starts this Monday, April 2nd.

The Accusers

For the last trial, Montgomery County Judge Steven O'Neill allowed just one woman other than Constand to testify: Kelley Johnson, who worked for his talent agent and says the star drugged and molested her in 1996.

But last week, the judge dealt the defense a major blow, ruling that prosecutors can call five more accusers to the stand to demonstrate a pattern of behavior. The district attorney can choose the five from a group of eight women whose allegations date from 1982 to 1996. One of the women is former model Janice Dickinson, who has accused Cosby of drugging and raping her in 1982 and is currently suing him for defamation over his lawyers’ claim that she lied.

The Defense Team

Cosby hired new lawyers for his retrial, starting with high-profile Los Angeles attorney Tom Mesereau, best known for defending Michael Jackson against molestation charges and his work on the Robert Blake case. Joining him are other out-of-towners, including former federal prosecutor Kathleen Bliss and appeals expert Becky James.

The Jury

The jury that couldn't reach a verdict last year was chosen in Allegheny County, about 300 miles away from the courthouse, after the defense complained that the population in the Philadelphia suburbs would be swayed by headlines.

But the trial was such big news across the country that the argument doesn't hold much water any longer. This time, the defense did not object to picking the jury from Montgomery County, outside Philadelphia.

Back
Top Bottom