NBC's Community Thread - 6/2 - Ep. 13: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"

i love community they need to get rid of that crappy whitney show tho...i wonder how it will be without dan harmon..i guess him and chevy had beef.

If only there was a way to protest, This **** is ******g ridiculous.**** Grimm, **** Go On **** the New Normal **** Jimmy Fallon **** Jay Leno. When are they bringing this **** back, **** the Voice **** the Revolution man **** SNL. Fools cancelled it to show ****** reruns. Not new and original content that aint better than Community. RERUNS, RE ******G SYNDICATED GRIMM that nobody gives a **** about. Man **** it throw that **** on Comedy Central these ****** play too much
NBc gotta a lot of crap they air. Don't agree with everything you named but Grimm and Revolution are weaksauce. As far as those "comedies"
mean.gif
What's worse is the commercials I see for them where they're already being praised as new and innovative comedies of the 21st century and ****.

I'm beginning to think as far as sitcoms go there'll never be another long lasting quality one.
I dont even hate those shows it's just that Community is just too damn important. Mo******* ****** up my October even if we were only gettin two episodes for the month. **** ****** talking bout a change in the Voice(that was desperately needed) like it's a ****** revelation. The pilot to Go On is almost ripped straight off of Community. The Revolution is like a hybrid of of Falling Skies and Persons Unknown. **** none of this **** is original, Im not saying Community is a phenomenon but it's just too damn refreshing to do that **** to.

NBC has done one of their best shows dirty, and they just don't see it that way :smh: .

Its amazing how far down the toilet nbc has gone. The office isnt watchable and once 30 rock and parks and rec is done ill have no reason to watcg

Community should have always been on adult swim

Its amazing how far down the toilet nbc has gone. The office isnt watchable and once 30 rock and parks and rec is done ill have no reason to watcg

Can't disagree. It could be MUCH funnier if freed from the shackles of network TV. I'm not even a huge fan of the recent season.

NBC is hot trash.

New Normal? Leno? :smh:

Chicago Fire :x

NBC has done one of their best shows dirty, and they just don't see it that way
mean.gif
I dont see how they cant realize that this is without a doubt one of the top 2 shows they have out. Are they even watching it themselves?
mean.gif

Man I cant even argue here. I used to stan hard for the Office but at this point I'm just watching it to see how it ends. Parks and Rec is still fire though.

i dont watch alot of non-sports broadcasted Fox television, but The Mindy Project is pretty damn funny for those of you who are familiar with her work on The Office

i dont watch alot of non-sports broadcasted Fox television, but The Mindy Project is pretty damn funny for those of you who are familiar with her work on The Office
ive caught bits of it after my girl dvrd new girl or something, was very skeptical cuz you know FOX sitcoms are awful...but this has potential and alot of people..did they do the last episodes of community without dan harmon or did they wait for it to be over to fire him?

Since it was mentioned, I'd just like to say that I can't even watch The Office anymore. I used to love it, but it's just terrible now.:smh:

New Girl on Fox got pretty good once they toned down Zooey Deschanel's character a bit.. and Schmidt was one of the best characters on TV last season. Ben and Kate shows some promise as well.

New Girl on Fox got pretty good once they toned down Zooey Deschanel's character a bit.. and Schmidt was one of the best characters on TV last season. Ben and Kate shows some promise as well.

This.

It might just be me but New Girl is one of the funniest shows on tv right now.

I liked what I've watched from the three episodes that have aired so far. Kelly was always my favorite character on The Office, so I had to check it out.

Great show right now, sad that they fired the previous director... Hopefully if this is the last season it will go out with a bang.

Originally Posted by Big J 33 View Post

This.
It might just be me but New Girl is one of the funniest shows on tv right now.
Schmidt is HILARIOUS. I was hating the first few eps of this show but then they released the Schmidt. Nick and Winston have stepped it up as support characters as well.

Show is definitely one of the funniest out now.

I aint sold on the Mindy Project yet. Never been a fan of that chick from The Office.

Back
Top Bottom