NC NTERS CHECK IN

nah no 1s for me, ugllllyyyyyyyyyy

wat bout u BC....? you cop a white hoody w/that? bape style w/ the holes in them .
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

AirAnt23, you should ban Memphis' punk @#%$. That's three replies since you said to say nothing more. What, since he's black you give him more of a priviledge eh? That's @#%$ up.

Comparing me to KKK and @#%$. @#%$ both of you. Ban my @#%$ now. Thanks.

Im tired of talking politics with idiots on this board. It's all black people anyway trying to justify everything.

^I dont think Ant has even been on here in a day or two. Stop jumpin to conclusions :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
wat bout u BC....? you cop a white hoody w/that? bape style w/ the holes in them .
:lol:
laugh.gif
NC's Finest

ight :lol:
laugh.gif
, i got Brad(bc) heated
im threw, my bad ant,

8)
glasses.gif

i was just seeing something, when you make some1 in denial of something mad, the truth shows

and what do you know, he got heated and his last statement he made was what.........?
a racist comment
but im good now
nice night Brad (bc), if you get on xbox live, hit me up , we can get on some NBA 2k7, feel free to put ya mic on so we can conversate

SUMMIT HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
free BC!

:smile:
smile.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
Im about to get banned so peace out yall. @#%$ MemphisBoi and VicWearsFakes by the way.
Good%20Bye.jpg

Quote:
omg mike, you never stop do you?
Code:

i think he gotta new account,
he pm'ed me talking about howdy
bcfuture2 was it
Code:

went to smithfield outlets today. just noticed the new adidas store, but only had enuf for one shoe so i skipped. my girl bought me the nike tres and picked up THE NEW GUY DVD. was about to ask for gregjr, but forgot your username....i was the bald asian dude w/ orange premium air stabs/stussy tee/bling bracelet w/ the white girl w/ da badunk a dunk! anyway, wish i had more flow!
frown.gif
definitely would've copped more shoes like the red/green prestos, black/univ. blue melo, and that $40 gray jordan hoodie w/ the jordan wings on the back!
pimp.gif

yo gregjr! pleazzzze let me know when you get anykind of stabs/prestos/tres! dang...sum reason can't post pics. later than!

Quote:
He Gonna Get You In Myrtle Beach...
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Code:

^
Itte I Gotcha....I Wasnt Working Today Though....Was Off...Im Workin Tuesday-Thursday...
Im Da Man Dummy When A Freak Demand Money, She'll Recieve A Candy Bar That Say 100 Grand From Me
http://www.myspace.com/g_ham
I Rap, Check Me Out
http://www.myspace.com/yallstillsleepin
Check Out This

Size 13 Heat For Sale For Cheap..
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessageRange?topicID=13996.topic

DS Zoom Lebron IV's White/Navy/Gold For Sale Cheap
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=55027.topic

YO! Greg, your sig is over the limit. 5 Lines, my dude. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

^
i know fix that sig boy!
and ill give you 60 for them lebrons, let me know!
Code:

anyone think XX2s will hit outlets? not sure of how they are selling
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia

^
there is an official pick-up post for these things :tongue:
tongue.gif
Quote:
anyone think XX2s will hit outlets?

i think the white ones are, dont quote me

but when i went back home this store called street legends had the wht/blk, blk/red and the basketball material pair for 79.99... and this was in march-april

had to scoop the blk/red 8)
glasses.gif
Code:

Back
Top Bottom