Quote:
there is an official pick-up post for these things
:smh:
smh.gif

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]
Myspace

not sub par, just dont buy ugly hype @#%$

IE, those vans last page and them p.rods. wouldnt have been bought if they wasnt worth 200+ or cement on them. am i lying?

and ANT " and this is with whom you want to place ya fate"

6f5fj9i.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO! Mike... when you show me a photo of Dre at a gas station wearing a wig or a dress, then I'll see where you're coming from. But this? The dude's on stage. In costume. Them wigs and genie pants done went multi-platinum. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

haha..I like everything about Dre

memphis, black/red XX2s for 79 is wild...hope I come upon that deal
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia

you win ali. you my dude, dont have the energy to go back and forth w/you

but i dont rock vans, i dont know many of my peeps that do so hats off to you.

ANT, that aint no stage, thats the video shoot for them and UGK's new song. everybody else in tuxedo's and stuff, this guy in quilts, word to rowdy piper
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO!
Quote:
ANT, that aint no stage, thats the video shoot for them and UGK's new song. everybody else in tuxedo's and stuff, this guy in quilts, word to rowdy piper
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||
Don't Call it a Comeback

ha!

ey AnT, you said ya boy own a wheel shop or something like that?

i got a new 02' cadillac deville DHS, its clean from head2toe, but i need some shoes on it, ya dig
hook me up w/ some 2's
let me know

cause i gotta fly to florida to get the car then im driving back and can swang thru charlotte and they can put em on and we can break bread!
holla @ me!
Code:

^
hell you shaking your head for?

n e who
ANT, in case ya boy need to see pic

DSC02785.jpg
Code:

^
n/c
Code:

YO! My partna don't own the shop. He just know mad dudes. I'll see what's good. DF!!!
teamPINK
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​
Don't Call it a Comeback

preciate it mane!
Code:

i am
Code:

yo thinkin of sellin my system... 3 12" jl audio w3s in powerwedge box with jl audio 250/1 amp, hits great get at me with offers, no bs (word to mike)

o ya footlcoker out here in raleigh, recruiting for fulltimers and AMs come apply if u got what it takes.

Back
Top Bottom