NC NTERS CHECK IN

greg............. :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
no bs (word to mike)
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Got these in the mail today from my fam back home in Vegas.. Yall might wanna check out Niche cuz I know they just got some Undefeated stuff in.. For yall here in CLT..

4qt1yc3.jpg

538jl8g.jpg

4le984h.jpg

Sin City to Queen City

Quote:
Memphis Grown Men Make Payments....
8)
glasses.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

i thought u was gone buy my grapes and blk/silver 5s?
:smile:
smile.gif
Code:

lost out on my bid for OG XIIIs today in the last minute...anyone selling anything good to help me forget? ha
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia

^
take my brazil and mexico world cup af1s!
both 145 cumin to your door

THEY DS!
Code:

I need a jumpman...

any of you guys picking up the first XIs ?
Jordan XIII altitude

yeah sorry about that...the cool greys
Jordan XIII altitude

what yall talking bout?
cg xi's?
Code:

yeah man the cg XIs...I'm kinda liking them
Jordan XIII altitude

like the ones that came out in 01'?
Code:

aw those elephant print ones

nah im good

i still got the blk/red ones that retro'd in 03', only wore em 2x to this day
back @ home in my old room @ mom and pops crib
Code:

those black/red IE XIs are much nicer than any of the XI releases this year
Jordan XIII altitude

Quote:
Yea, You Would Have Some Weak Shoes...
8)
glasses.gif
Code:

On e-bay today, I saw a pair of white-based "Xs" with Superman graphics inside of the gore-tex straps. Supplied me with a nice laugh
Jordan XIII altitude

Back
Top Bottom