NC NTERS CHECK IN

296565815.jpg
296565819.jpg

new pic up while i was in DC, a Blac Label shirt
pimp.gif

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1387/9282707/17004393/296565815.jpg

this really may appear as a random request, but do you guys know of where I can pickup ANY of the retro XIIs released a couple of years ago in a 11 or 11.5?

Andy, got your message on facebook. I've been busy lately but all is well. I haven't decided on any of the countdown packs yet. What about you?

Also check eBay, I'm sure you already have though.

man I'm on the fence about the whole series. I think the XI/XII pack is a must, but who knows outside of that. I just can't get too enthusiastic aboutthe packs basically being all white/black/red.

And I have given eBay the works today

found out about the vans..
smokin.gif

YOOOOO!!! the gold FP1 and the countdown packs(with the iv's) drop the same month. Bad news for the pockets
mad.gif

In case anyone in NC hasn't seen my collection

http://niketalk.com/topic/34579

It's the first time I've posted ALL my kicks on NT. Hope you all like.

Anyone interested in the Limited 23s, let me know. I MIGHT be able to get multiple pairs.

The countdown pack is a definite must as well.

i really like the black 96s more and more every day. I just wish I knew when the natural grey's drop.

so have any of you guys found ways to pickup the limited XX3s?

TEAM NC,

I've recently decided to sell a set of brand new rims I got for Christmas from my Uncle. In dire need of cash and since I'm a full time student,unfortunately I have to part with items that I was going to straight exploit on the road this summer.

I'm selling a brand new set of four 18"x7.5 Milano Motoring rims, Black with Chrome Lip as a best offer type of deal. My uncle paid $850 for the setand I'm willing to sell for $500 (possibly lower). Let me know if anyone is interested, I could possibly hold these as well.

MEETUP ONLY!

Look's like I won't be getting the XX3's after all, I just heard some typical BS at my secret spot . . .

Only thing about the X/XIII pack is...I don't want the Shadows, I just want the XIII's....Which means I am gonna have to bite the bullet and either copthe entire pack and sell the Shadows, or pay Rape prices for the XIII's

That !##% SUCKS sooooo baaadddd......

smh.gif

And like it was stated at the top of the page....The XI/XII pack is copped...No questions asked....

just buy the whole pack, then resell the Xs. There is actually a big fan base brewing around me for the Xs.

YO! Anybody going to the Wu Tang concert Sunday in Charlotte? I really really don't want to go dolo.
frown.gif

Katie... nice denims. DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom