NC NTERS CHECK IN

I passed as well. Only called Foot Lockers at around 10:45 (that's where I have some Christmas gift cards) because I wanted to get a read on what bigreleases are like around here. As best as I can tell, the only FL that got 'em was the one at Eastland, and as of about 11 they only had a 7.5 left.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Anybody going to the Wu Tang concert Sunday in Charlotte? I really really don't want to go dolo.
frown.gif

Katie... nice denims. DF!!!

I'm trying to go. Don't know too many Wu heads out here. Hit me up on the PM if you wanna meet up.

Decided to pass on the Countdown Pack in favor of some new gear and kicks from Eastbay, using my coupon. My order totaled $272for six items, $50 less than I would've spent on the Pack. I'll post pics when my package arrives . . . Stay Tuned . . .

YO! North Dade, check your inbox...

I passed as well. Only called Foot Lockers at around 10:45 (that's where I have some Christmas gift cards) because I wanted to get a read on what big releases are like around here. As best as I can tell, the only FL that got 'em was the one at Eastland, and as of about 11 they only had a 7.5 left.

Mayne... I was there at 8:15 or so. I got like 2 packs from Foot Locker (both of which I'm thinking of returning). I got another 2 packs from FA for my homeboy. I met him back out there around 2:30 and he went in to Champs and bought another like 9 packs. It was ridiculously easy... but at the same token, that's about how easy it was for us to get 15 DMP packs. We made trips to the car between going store to store. That price tag keeps a few knuckleheads away. But I got an 11.5 and a 12. Pretty sure the 11.5's are going back unless I can get $50-60 on them. I really just want my sz. 12 in the XIII's so if anyone wants the X's let me know. DF!!!

FA at Oak Hollow had a 10.5 left when i went
FA @ 4 Seasons is sold out
FL had just the display left(looked like a 9.5)
DTLR had a 10.5 & 12 and another size left and these were as of yesterday

i just want the 13's so i'll prob hit up ebay in a few. I decided to skip cause i copped some 7fam's and some diesel jeans, along with some LRG& American Eagle shirts, i'll prob post em up later in the week.

YO! ^ I have been trying to get out there for like 3 weeks. Let me know what's good.

Saw Wu last night...

n44100825_31482198_6676.jpg

Peace to my man Ken (North Dade Represent). We had a good time... even though his view wasn't as good as it should've been.
tired.gif
tongue.gif
DF!!!

Men's College Basketball Top 10 (AP)
  1. Memphis Tigers
    pimp.gif

2. Kansas Jayhawks
  3. Tennessee Volunteers
  4. Duke Blue Devils
  5. North Carolina Tar Heels
    roll.gif
  6. Washington State Cougars
  7. Indiana Hoosiers
  8. UCLA Bruins
  9. Georgetown Hoyas
  10. Michigan State Spartan

[h4]Poll Positions[/h4]
The top five teams in the ESPN/USA Today poll:
[table][tr][td]1.
235.gif
[/td] [td]2.
2305.gif
[/td] [td]3.
150.gif
[/td] [td]4.
153.gif
[/td] [td]5.
2633.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eace to my man Ken (North Dade Represent). We had a good time... even though his view wasn't as good as it should've been.
tired.gif
tongue.gif
DF!!!
Whatever, man. I was salty about that for a minute cause my view was kinda wack compared to where I was before. I almost got beat down trying toget back to my old spot. But Wu rocked it and I was there, so I can't complain. Nice pic with Cappadonna.

I guess it was worth waiting 2 hours in 20 degree weather, there was a lot of good conversation in that line.

Damn, maybe I should have made that trek down from Durham back home to Charlotte....

But that weather and the roads that weekend were not poppin
smh.gif

Thats the only reason I didn't make it down there....

I need to get back down there anyways...

i need help findin a pack in gboro....

id say your last hopes are DTLR and Fashion Ave

Ant whats good with Eastland, Southpark and Northlake? I'll have time to hit those up as well as CC Mills.

If anyone heads to the Nike Outlet, let me know if the BB Is are there yet. We sent them out at FNL a little while ago, so hopefully they'll appearsometime soon

Also, good to see the Heels bounce back tonight...offensively at least

Hansbrough: 35
Lawson: 23
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! North Dade, check your inbox...

I passed as well. Only called Foot Lockers at around 10:45 (that's where I have some Christmas gift cards) because I wanted to get a read on what big releases are like around here. As best as I can tell, the only FL that got 'em was the one at Eastland, and as of about 11 they only had a 7.5 left.

Mayne... I was there at 8:15 or so. I got like 2 packs from Foot Locker (both of which I'm thinking of returning). I got another 2 packs from FA for my homeboy. I met him back out there around 2:30 and he went in to Champs and bought another like 9 packs. It was ridiculously easy... but at the same token, that's about how easy it was for us to get 15 DMP packs. We made trips to the car between going store to store. That price tag keeps a few knuckleheads away. But I got an 11.5 and a 12. Pretty sure the 11.5's are going back unless I can get $50-60 on them. I really just want my sz. 12 in the XIII's so if anyone wants the X's let me know. DF!!!

Good to know for the future. I'll definitely hit up Eastland next time around -- although all I really want is the XI/XII pack, and who knows howthat'll be? I was in Foot Action on Thurday while I was getting my tires rotated at Sears, and the guy said someone had just returned a 9 and 9.5. No clueif they're still there ... just a heads up.

AJ27526

nah the BB's weren't at the nike outlet

anyway heres my pic ups from last week:
just some simple AE (10 each) & LRG shirts(25 for the thermal, 14 for the shirt)
301108477.jpg

301108472.jpg

and from this weekend:frown:from my trip to the Queen City)
copped these @ CC Mills for 100
301108485.jpg

copped the polo tee for 18 @ CC Mills
Lacoste Polo for 35 @ Nordstroms
AE Thermal for 15 at AE at Southpark Mall

301109928.jpg

copped the Northface for 112 at DTLR in Northlake Mall
pimp.gif

301108474.jpg

I'm going to Greensboro to fly Skybus. Any shops there that are must see if I can carve out some time beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom