NC NTERS CHECK IN

moving into the new apartment saturday right down the street from endless grind
glasses.gif

yo i didn't even know this post exsisted Jacksonville, 910 stand up. anybody know where i can get some infareds... any heat in raleigh??? i can travel

long time no chat folks.

Just an FYI:
Russell Peters is comin to Duke on sept 5th 2008 Friday --> tix sold out

If you don't know him, I suggest you look up his clip on you tube. Dood is mad funny.
The only place for tix is stubhub or ticket liquidators i think for now.

nothin on this end...I ain't been out or bought any kicks in a long time..first purchase gotta be those pippens!

Saw Tropic Thunder though...pretty funny Downey and Black own this movie!

FYI for the sneakerheads who didn't know in Charlotte: Eastland Mall is changing hours/won't be open on Mondays. Also won't be open very late atnight.

Center Hours:
M: CLOSED
Tu,W,Th,Fri: 10am-7pm
Sat: 10am-6pm
Sun: 12:30-6pm

I gotta stop over there tomorrow because I want to see if any of those stores got Chilis. (Some advanced scouting for F/F next weekend, too.) Already got myHyperdunks, so I think it'll be the last thing I get before the CDP in Dec.

wake county guys....my finishline in Cary Towne Center has the 6 rings if you dont have any luck picking them up tomorrow..Odds are they probably wont movethat well since its Cary aka Brooks-Asics-Nike Shox country

Originally Posted by Big Jon GSFT

yo you work at the finishline in cary?? i work at 540 in jacksonville... y'all got any heat in a 14 or 15??

ill check it out monday

chilis can be ordered
i got mine from an FA in durham

pippens are nowhere to be found, though. everyone says they are adhering to the RD

where is everybody picking up packs that day?

dqm size 12 air max 90 for sale and air max 90 limes size 12 both vnds for sale.. cheap for you guys.. $450 for both!!!!

Originally Posted by yeerp

chilis can be ordered
i got mine from an FA in durham

pippens are nowhere to be found, though. everyone says they are adhering to the RD

where is everybody picking up packs that day?
Saw Pippens at Foot Action in Concord Mills today -- still nothing worth mentioning at the outlet -- and I passed. No desire to pay $160 forthese.

copped pippens off swoosh
need to get that cdp too

then i'm chilling for a while until penny 2s drop

still need a size 12 6/17 pack

those gotta be goadomes..only down here(nc) could i go all last year without some..tryin to come up on some before HU homecoming!

Back
Top Bottom