NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by twistprep86

Anybody else at GTCC this semester?
I am, but im just taking a class there.

Anybody goin to the n.e.r.d/common tour in raleigh?

Of course, thats my homecoming
pimp.gif

think i'm going to cop the latest cdp tomorrow as a last pickup before i return to iowa for school
one of the driest states in the union in terms of shoes...

I went to the SCarolina/NCst game Thursday night and UNC-Pembroke at Brevard last night.

This week I'll be heading to the Vandy/SCarolina game and Sept. 13 I'll be Columbia again for USC/Georgia.

Pat Pinkney is reppin a high school 5 miles down the road from me.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

anyone else at the game in chapel hill saturday?
man wake me up when it's basketball season
my boys tried to lose to mcneese

tate won't be able to give em 397 every week

Originally Posted by AJ27526

anyone else at the game in chapel hill saturday?
I was there in the student section. Aside from Tate, that game was a disaster after the delay. I'm dying for a solid football team. I'mtired of hearing "at least you have basketball". We better get that W at Rutgers next week.

I agree, that game is big...national tv and everything. It seemed like two seperate games saturday. Hopefully we can get things locked down a little more nextthursday.

nice avatar also

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Has NC ever had a summit?
Absouletly, it was last year it was pretty successful. It was held at the NC State Fairgrounds in one of the buildings.

Originally Posted by alilucask

Absouletly, it was last year it was pretty successful. It was held at the NC State Fairgrounds in one of the buildings.

This guy! still alive eh? lol j/k brah

sneaker summit was a crazy success. I am planning the next one already. keep a lookout. it will be bigger and better. believe that sirrrr

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

Originally Posted by alilucask

This guy! still alive eh? lol j/k brah

sneaker summit was a crazy success. I am planning the next one already. keep a lookout. it will be bigger and better. believe that sirrrr

Dang ya boy missed that thang, I had a feeling that it was one already.Thats cool though, I'll definitely be at the next one

still alive man, I'm just working a lot, saving for this home I'm about to buy. Hope to have it in the next two months. Finding a home that fits allyour wants and needs is very difficult.

Back
Top Bottom